0.9 Sophie - Feeling Used

He left. He acted like he wanted me. But he left. We just had sex wasn't he supposed to stay with Me? To make me feel better

Or was it all just my imagination? But the feelings that he gave me- I never felt them before. But I knew it was too good to be true.

I was dressing up, regretting what just happened. I shouldn't have of done that. Now I'm a slut. I gave my virginity away to a random men. To a guy that I knew would use me for my body. Or does he actually feels something for me?

The way he talks I could swear he has some feelings for me. But maybe he is just good at acting? Or maybe every girl overthinks after having sex?

I dressed up and walked up to the fifth floor. I walked to the room I was told to go. I opened the door. It was a bit bigger than his office or the room that I was staying with Marina in.

A room with 3 rooms? Sounds nice doesn't it?. The walls were painted black. And there Was a glass wall. I could see everything what's happening outside. I could see men talking.

And there I saw him too. He was talking with the green and blue eyes men. I still didn't know their names. But who cares, ritht?

And then the blue eyes man looked at me. Can he see me? Probably. I walked backwards really quickly. Shit shit shit. He saw me.

I ran to the door and locked it. I laid down in bed. And not so long after I heard a knock on my door. Then one more knock. And then someone tried to open the door.

I didnt say anything. But then I heard a voice. „are you gonna unlock the door?" it was him. The blue eyes guy. I got up, unlocked the door and opened them.

He smiled. „hey" he said and embraced me in a hug. I think it's the first time I am getting hugged after my parent's death.

He pulled away. „you good?" he said. „I-uh yes,why?" I asked. „oh, um nothing just curious, you don't look alright." I was thinking of what to say „well what did you come here for?" I could tell he was nervous.

„well uh I think you don't know the knews so I'll wait until someone tells you" he stood up and tried to walk out of the room but I grabbed his arm.

„tell me!" I almost shouted at him. „I'm sorry, Sophie, but I don't have it in me. He will tell you by his self or if he won't Marina will." he said and walked out of the room but before walking away he said „I'm sorry if you will feel like you need someone to talk to my room is 2 rooms away from yours." he said and walked out.

Now I was mad. What the fuck is happening? Was he talking about Luca? And what does marina have to do with him and me?

I felt anger build inside of me. I walked downstairs and I can't belive what I saw. I felt my heart breaking in to pieces.

Vote & comment & stay safe!!! <3

Tiktok: _mafiastoriesra

Words: 554