24. Sophie - She Failed Me

Flashback
„mom can we go shopping, later?" I asked.

„sure but first we need to go to the man that was here 2 days ago. He needs to check down there again." she said.

„but mommy, I don't like it. It hurts. It hurts really bad when he puts it inside of me." I pouted.

„I can't do anything about it. We need money so we could buy clothes for you." she said.

„but from where do you get all these pretty dresses? I want them too, mom." I said.

„you don't deserve them. Now go out on this lingerie." she said throwing at me clothes that I have to wear for today so the men could be happy.

„but mommy, what's the point of wearing it if I can see everything through it?" I asked her not wanting to put it on.

She slapped me across the face. It stung.

I felt tears escape my eyes.

„go change now." she said and looked away.

I walked upstairs to my room. I changed to the clothes that she gave me. Why do I have to do what men tells me?

I'm only 10. Daddy is supposed to be here and save me from them. And mommy should be doing it too but she isn't.

She lets them hurt me.

She watches them do it. She lets other men do it to her. But why? Why does she let them hurt her and and me?

Doesn't she love me?

I entered our car.

Mom put on some music.

I tried to talk to her. She ignored me. She ignored me and didn't say anything back as if I was nothing.

After around 30 minutes we were at the house that I didn't want to be.

I didn't. But I had to. She wants me to do it so I have go. I have to listen to my parents. Everyone does. So I have to too.

We entered the house and there was he. The guy that I didn't like.

There were 4 men. They all were old. Had long bears, didn't have all teeth.

Nasty.

Mom pushed me closer to them and said „boys, enjoy her, I'll come back in 1 hour." she said and smiled.

She left.

They threw me on the bed. They slowly were taking off my clothes. Touching me where I didn't want to be touched.

If I complain they hit me.

He was putting his fingers inside of me. Until I begged for him to stop. They abused me.

And after 1 hour mom came back. She told me to put on my lingerie back and that we will go to the other men.

She started driving. She drove and drove. The speed was getting faster and faster.

Until a car came crashing to us.

I woke up all swetting. It was 5 a.m.
I don't want to have these dreams anymore.

I didn't have them for a while but they got back. It's not good.

I don't want to go back to depression taht I was deep in.

I don't want men to touch me but Luca-

He's different. I want him to touch me. I want him to hug me. I want him to kiss me.

I started crying. I have no idea why. Or maybe it was because of men? I have 6 important men in my life now.

But they used to hurt me.

I started crying harder and harder.

And now I'm pregnant. What if Luca is going to hurt me?

I couldn't keep my tears in. They were screaming down my face.

And then someone knocked on my door.

„angel?" I heard dad's voice.

I heard the door open, I tried to act as of I am sleeping. He came close and closer.

„sweetie I know you're not sleeping, what's wrong?" he said.

I opened my eyes.

I hugged him. Hugged as tight as I can. I started crying in his chest.

„I just can't." I sobbed.

„sweetie, what's wrong?" he asked rubbing my back.

„m-mom." you said through your sobs.

„I know you miss her but-" you cut him off „no. It's about what she did before dying." I sobbed.

„did she hurt you, love?" he asked.

I nodded my head.

„what did she do sweetie?" he asked.

Silence.

How am I supposed to tell him that many different men touched me. How am I supposed to tell him that I wasn't strong enough to protect myself from them?

„if you don't want to tell me now let's talk about it later, okay?" he said.

„okay." I said, slowly closing my eyes and drifting to sleep in his arms.

So yeah.

Comment & vote & follow & stay safe!!!

Tiktok: _mafiastoriesra

Words: 792