0.3 Luca Diaz - Who Is She?

Someone knocked on my door.

„come in" I said. It was Eric. „hello, boss." „what do you want, Eric, I have a lot of work to do." I said giving him a death stare. „yes, I know, boss, I'm sorry. There's this new made that we took fr Alfredo Diaz. She needs a bigger size uniform."

„are you really bothering me because of a maid? You shouldn't bother me at all, order it by yourself." „but, boss-" „no. Tell Katherine to buy it." „you know she won't-" „I said Do it! Stop fucking bothering me because of some nasty bitch!" I yelled at him.

„okay, boss" that's all he said and left. Fucking stupid people. I checked time and it was time for dinner. Finally.

I walked downstairs and the first thing I saw was a short thick woman in a very revealing outfit. It was maid's uniform.

Was it the woman he was talking about? She had short dirt blonde hair. And I loved the view I just saw.

It didn't take me long to realise that I wasn't the only one enjoying and seeing the view. I walked in the dining room still watching her. She put a plate on the table and one of my men slapped her ass.

Really? How dare he? That little piece of shit today is gonna lose a finger.

Almost every men in the room were staring at her. I felt like putting a bullet between their eyes. Every single of them.

I walked up to her and said „listen, little girl, stop seducing my men and let them focus on their food. You can't put your foot in the dining room. Because now you give them a perfect view of what they shouldn't see."

„w-what?" she said. „ what? That means you're gonna work in the kitchen for at least 1 week and then I'll see what I'm gonna do with you." I said angrily.

She didn't answer anything back she just walked out of the dining room. Pretty fast. I chuckled. Then I went to one of my men who slapped her ass and said. „slap her ass again, I'll slap your wife with your cold hand without fingers." „I'm sorry boss."

I walked out of the dining room.
I decide to have dinner at my bedroom.

I called Katherine „Bring my food to my bedroom door". I hung up. I never let her in my bedroom. She's not worth it. She think I will ask her to marry me. Stupid nasty bitch. She's flat and skinny. She acts like a queen but she's far away from that.

But what can I say she's good at giving a head. She sucks my cock like it's the last time she is sucking it.

But one day and that day is soon she will stop forever and ever. But right now I'm hungry.

When I walked upstairs to my bedroom she was alrasdy standing there. She gave me a seductive look and smiled. „hey, baby, here's your dinner".

I took it from her hand and walked in to my room I shuted door in front of her face. I didn't have it in me. I also locked the door so, she wouldn't try to get in because if she will I'll just kill her right now. I ate my food, took a shower and got in the bed. At least after a long day of work I can get some sleep. And tomorrow I'll see that thick baby again. Can't wait.

Vote, comment & stay safe!!!

Words: 597

Tiktok: _mafiastoriesra