15. Luca Diaz - But It's Only A Wish

I still remember her from the last time I saw her. I was at the restaurant. She was there too. She looked at me with pained eyes.

But she was alive. She really was. But I had that dream after. So what if she's not? What if there was attack? And she got kidnapped? And now he's trying to find her by himself without asking for help?

I tried to kill the time. I took shower. Shave a beard that I barely had. Brush my teeth.

It was now 8 am. He is supposed to be a wake I thought to myself.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Frederick gave me a worried look and said „how are you feeling?"

Ben has told him. But she was there. I toched her. I almost kissed her. I-. if he wouldnt have of came she wouldn't have of left.

But im talking like a psycho. „boss?" Frederick said once again. „yes. Yes im alright."

Ben came. „morning boss." he looked at Frederick and said „we think you need to take a few days off."

„i don't see ducking ghosts or shit, okay? She was fucking there and that's the final." I said getting angrier at all of them for being right.

Deep inside of me I knew she wasn't. It was because I was tired and I got attached to her easier than I thought I could.

At first I thought it was just addiction to her body. But step by step It made me realise it wasn't.

I was deep in my thoughts when Ben started talking again.

„boss, um well we checked CTV and um well we saw you hugging nobody."
He said looking down.

„so or you're getting a few days off or you're going to therapist." Frederick said.

„listen to me you two little pieces of shit. I'm the boss. I'm the capo. And you two will do as I say. So now fuck off." I said nicely.

Ben scoffed. „your therapist appointment is in 15 minutes. Get ready." I shook my head. „no." I said.

I need to rest. But I have to talk to Sophie. But do I really put someone else before me?

That's really not me. „I want to meet with Matthew today. As early as possible. In his mansion." I said.

„only if you gonna rest." I sighed. „okay."I walked away.

I unlocked her room's door. I entered her room. I looked around and the memories hit me.

The day when she saw me making out with Marina. When she cried. When I told her I love her. When we had sex. When I she gave me her bracelet that I still have on. When she told me she loves me.

I looked at my wrist. There was the bracelet that she gave me. It's stupid, isn't it? How one person can mess it all up for you.

But this time I messed it all up for her. I made a mistake. An unforgiven mistake. And if she wants to leave me after I'll get her back.

I'll let her. I'll her go. I want her to be happy, even if her happiness isn't with me.

I'll still see her. I might not talk to her. But at least I'll walk past her. And I'm pretty sure it will be enough. Maybe not enough. It won't be enough.

But it's better than nothing, right?

I sat on the bed. And sniffed the pillow. Her pillow. I don't understand how it still can smell like her?

She used the porfume that I bought. The smell fit her perfectly.

Then I looked at the ground and there was her bracelet. She took it off because she didn't want to have it because I had it.

When I get her back. I'll talk to her. I'll tell her how I feel and if she doesn't feel the same, I hope she does, I will her go. But if she feels the same.

The same feelings that I have for her. I'll ask her to marry me when she's ready. First girlfriend and boyfriend will be enough. Wouldn't it?

It would be a start. A start together.

And then I could ask her to marry me.

And then after we get married. We could fly to France for our honeymoon.

And I could get her pregnant. And then we could be a happy family.

Lots of happy kids. A loving dad and mom.

Ah. But it's all just a wish.

I was deep in my thoughts when the door burst open. And it was Frederick.

„let's go. Matthew said you can come now. We said it's important. I could say he's pissed off because we probably interrupted one of his meetings but it's alright. Let's go" he said

„alright, alright." I said.

I stood up. I took her bracelet and put it on my wrist. I'll give it to her when I see her.

We got in the car and started driving. It's going to be a long talk.

Vote & comment & stay safe!!!

Tiktok: _mafiastoriesra

On tiktok I post images. About mafia and stories like that. They are with happy and sad ending.
So if you want to read my stories on tiktok, my username is 👆🏻 👆🏻 👆🏻

So stay safe, mates!!!

Words: 889