0.2 Sophie - New Beginning

"where were you?" Marina asked. "oh I got lost, I'm sorry." „it's all good. These are my favourite people in the house." she laughed and I greeted them.

I started chopping vegetables for salads, I feel like making food for 400+ men. We were laughing and talking when a tall, skinny women came. she started screaming „FASTER! ARE YOU ALL STUPID? YOU ALL JUST TALK AND DO NOTHING ELSE?! AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY DAUGHTER HERE TO WORK RIGHT NOW?! AH LAZY DISGUSTING WOMEN!OF COURSE I HAVE TO. AND Y'ALL WONDER WHY U DON'T GET ANY MONEY!" and with that she left.

I looked at Marina „who is she?" I asked „it's Katherine. She acts like Mr. Diaz's wife, yet he only uses her for his own pleasure." lea said „have you ever told him about how he treats you?" Harper scoffed. „are you stupid? He probably would kill us." „are you sure about that? Because it's really not cool." „well, Sophie, if you feel like you have a second life then you should try telling him that." before I could tell anything marina said „no. Don't. You actually will get killed. Matilda once told him that she has a horrible attidute with other maids, yet he only told her to treat Matilda as his family. He really doesn't give a fuck about us. A few months ago a maid got raped and killed she was only 23 and he acts like nothing happened. There's no point in talking to him about all this."

„well I can try. There are only 2 options in what can happen. Or he's gonna kill me or I'm gonna be alright.„ I said. „no stop it now let's go and make those idiots dinner." Lea said.

We started making food again. After around 2 hours we were done. It was 8:30 we have to get the table ready.

When we got the table ready it was time to get them their food. I was scared. I have no idea why but I was sacred. There were a lot of men. I feel like I've never seen that much men in my whole life.

They were staring at me. When I walked past one he slapped my ass and said „wanna meet after dinner?" he was in his early 50's. I didn't say anything I just walked away. My face was red.

While I going back to the kitchen someone grabbed my arm. When I turned around it was a guy. A guy around 38-40.

I could see the anger in his eyes. But I didn't do anything. „listen, little girl, stop seducing my men and let them focus on their food. You cant put your foot in the dining room. Because now you give them a perfect view of what they shouldn't see." he said angrily. I didn't really understood.

„w-what?" „what? That means you gonna work in the kitchen for at least 1 week and then I'll see what I am gonna do with you. Now get out." he let go of my arm and I almost ran off of the dining room.

Vote, comment & stay safe!!!

Words: 534

Tiktok: _mafiastoriesra