0.5 Sophie - Is It About To Happen?

It was 5 in the morning. I just woke up. I took a shower and got ready for work. I put on some makeup. It makes me look prettier or maybe at least that's what I think.

I finally got a larger size uniform. This uniform is still very revealing but at least not as much as the other one.

I walked downstairs trying to find Marina. And There she was talking with some guys. And then i saw him. The guy from yesterday.

We mada eye contact. It was just a few seconds eye contact that made me get butterflies in my stomach and vagina.

I was about to walk past them when marina said „Sophie, come here!" I turned around. I looked at him and he was already looking at me with that stupid smirk on his face.

„yes?.." I said quietly. She smiled at me. Pathetic. „meet Mr. Diaz" I felt my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

„nice to meet you, Mr. Diaz" I was looking everything but not his face not wanting to meet his gaze.

„hi, Sophie." he said. He was about to say something when a yelling from a kitchen cut him off. „WHERE'S THAT FAT FUCKING BITCH. GOD." It was Katherine. She was yelling at us for being too slow.

I looked at Marina and said „I will go now." I looked at him for a half of second and there was this confused face.

I didn't say anything else and walked in the kitchen. And there she was. Looking at me as if she's going to kill me.

Or maybe I was right.

She walked over to me really fast and was about to slap my face. I didn't feel like dealing with her today I just closed my eyes and waited for the hit, yet it never came.

I opened my eyes and that's when I felt a warm body behind me. And there was Katherine in front of me with a pale face.

„don't you ever I mean ever dare to hit Sophie." it was a deep voice that made my body shiver. She looked at me offended. „apologise to her" he said.

She looked shocked. „no." she said. „no?" he repeated while putting his hands on my waist. „no." she said once again. Now jealousy was in her eyes. Me might explode from all the jeously she has in her I thought to myself.

„from now, Katherine, you will be a maid." he said. He leaned in and whispered in my ear „and you Sophie. You will be my assistant."

She started screaming at him. „you give a good head and that's the only thing I liked about you." thats what he said. he took me by the hand started walked away.

I looked at marina and she just gave me a confusing look. We walked in to his office.

He closed the door behind us. „sit kitten." I pulled out the chair and was about to sit down when he grabbed my by the hips and said "no.. No..no.. Kitten, on the table." and with that he picked me up and placed me on the table.

He got in between my legs. He was staring at me just the same way I was staring at him. He didn't say anything yet didn't I. He slowly rubbed my tights with one of his hands and then pushed them under my skirt.

I tried to close my legs but he was in between them it was almost impossible. „kitten, be good. You don't want to be a bad kitten, right?" he said leaning in closer.

Vote, comment & stay safe!!

Words: 613

Tiktok: _mafiastoriesra