for the last time

For the first and very last time I am writing you about this book's points. There's none. At first I thought I was going to write a good story, then I changed my mind and wanted to write a cringy story. That's all.

About the bodyshaming.

I should have of put TW's at the very first page of this book. But i didn't and I apologizes for that. However, you all are getting on my nerves. Whatever I write in book doesn't mean i do it to other people, say it or what so ever. I don't bodyshame people. I think all bodies are beautiful. I could never say anything to a person about their body, because I don't see any problems with their bodies. Theirs bodies are perfect just the way they are. However, I noticed that a lot of you got offended about the first chapter. So the point of it was that they both were saying hurtful things to each other. So that's all. I know there is a lot of body shaming in this book, but I don't mean it. I dont want to break it to you but None of it is real. In reality there is a lot of bodyshaming and that's really sad. Body shaming existed, it exists now and it will exist. Personally i think no one is going to stop it. Because there are a lot of different people, with different mindsets and stuff. I read every single comment under this book and a 40% of them are about body shaming. If you have courage to comment shit about bodyshaming under this book, have some courage to say it to people in real life. Because commenting "stop bodyshaming" under a book where nothing is real, is pointless. So please make up your mind, stop your damn ass bullshit and do it in real life. Telling me that I'm insecure about my body won't also won't change a single thing. I had ED and I still do, since very young age so all of it is coming from a person who's been through all of it.

Now about rape

Since it is a dark romance book what were you expecting? Some sweet, lovely, cute romance ? No. It is for a reason dark romance. However, I didn't know that you all gonna get offended for it. And I apologizes to those who got offended. I understand every single of you. And it's really sad that it have of happened to you all. I personally have been through it too, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to get offended by a book. And although I write about it, there's no need to comment all the mean stuff. "You have not been raped", "kill yourself" "stop writing." And all the other stuff. I'm not trying to get attention from saying that I got raped. But it is what it is and I can't change it. And I can't judge any of you, I can't say anything about it to you. But as i see you all know me that well, that you actually know what happened or didn't happen to me when I was 7. I won't get into details because I'm pretty sure you all are thinking I'm doing it for attention, futher more I'm just trying to let you know a side of my story. Commenting about me as you know me is really low. However, do what you want, judge who you want. I don't think it matters anymore.