42. Luca Diaz - Marry Me?(18+)

*1 month ago*
„Antonio, I hope you understand what I want to ask you for is very important, right?" I asked him hoping he will understand me and say yes.

He nodded his head but I still could see the confusion in his eyes. „what are you trying to tell me, Luca?" he asked narrowing his eyes at me. He's mad at me for making his daughter happier than him. Ha loser.

„I love you daughter with all my heart and I want to marry her. I really do. And what I want is your permission to let me marry your daughter." I said. He will say yes, he will say yes I repeated in my head.

He glared at me „Luca, I trust you, but I don't know. You hurt her once what makes you think that I will let you hurt her twice?" be said.

„because we learn from our mistakes just like I learned from mine and I won't do the same mistake twice." I said confidently. I wish I was that confident as I said those words with.

Antonio sighed deeply and said „as much as I hate to admit you make my daughter happy and that's all I want for her. I want her to be happy. I have seen her around you. You make her feel safe and loved. And that's all she could have of asked for. Although I hate you with a little piece of my heart I want my daughter to be happy, even if her happiness is with you. Just don't hurt her again and we will be good."

I smiled.

„thank you, Antonio, I appreciate it." I said.

*Now*
I was nervous. I was nervous and scared that she will say no. What is she will actually say no? I will look like a fucking stupid ass guy.

She wouldn't dare to say no. She literally told me to marry her today so I'm doing both of us a favour.

My propose to her was going to be at the beach. Since it's late and dark it will be pretty. There are candles and a heart made from roses. I will lead us both inside of the hear and I will get on my one knee and ask her to marry me.

Everyone will be there already. She's the only one who doesn't know. God I'm fucking sweating.

„are you okay, honey?" she asked putting her soft hand on my arm.

If she would know how bad do I want to fuck her in that tight red dress- okay Luca focus on the road.

„Yes, darling." I lied giving her a small smile.

„you seem nervous." she said and chuckled. „If you would be me, you also would be nervous." I told her and smiled showing my teeth.

„where are we going?" she asked moving her hand on my belt. She squeezed my dick through my pants.

„Sophie you better stop it because there will be consequences later." I said taking deep breath and trying to calm myself down from not fucking her right away.

She chuckled and took off her hand.

„you know I miss us having sex." she said suddenly.

I love to know that she feels the same way. I wanted her to recover and then when she's ready have Sex. I didn't want to hurt her more than she already was.

„me too, Sophie. But it's for the best right now." I said.

„but I'm good now so..." she said teasingly.

I am not fucking her in my car before I ask her to marry me.

I shook my head „I don't wanna ruin your makeup, sweetie, and If we do it, we will be late." I said.

I stopped the car at the parking lot which is close to the beach. Shit shit shit I'm shitting my dick.

I existed the car and opened Sophie's side doors. I'm such a gentleman I know.