10. Sophie - Betrayed

I saw him. And her. Luca and marina. Marina was on the table. Luca was between her legs. Just the way he was with me a few days ago.
I look at them with disgust.

„What the heck?" I said. He quickly pushed her off and said „it's not what it looks like" he started walking closer to me.

„no don't touch me." I said. And ran upstairs to my new room. He ran after me. I tried to lock the door but her opened them before I could lock them.

„please just listen." „I thought I meant something to you" I felt a tear run down my cheek. „listen. Just listen please. I did it because-" I scoffed „because I have feelings for you. And I want them to go away. So I thought having sex with marina will help. But no. It didn't. It makes me feel guilty and sad. I'm sorry, kitten." he huged me.

Was he actually telling me the truth?

I hugged him back.

„let's go to bed."

„okay." I said quietly. We laid down and he said „I love you. I love you, kitten." I was shocked. Did he just? Yes. No. Yes. Yes he did. „I love you too." I said and smiled.

He wrapped his large arms around me and hugged me. I played with his hair while his head was on my chest.

I can't belive. I can't belive that he loves me. But does he actually? Or did he said that just because he didn't want to hurt me? Are we gonna be boyfriend and girlfriend?

„Luca?" I said „yes, principessa?" „can we have matching bracelets?" he laughed „sure" he said. I gave him one of the most important bracelets that I had.

He smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed him back. „I love you, baby." „goodnight." he said and kissed your forehead.

You chuckled. „goodnight, love" u burried your head in to his neck while he wrap his arms around you and held you as close as possible.

Is it actually this good? It is. But being happy doesn't mean its for forever. Maybe we are here. Together. Right now. But just for right now.

And with that thought I fell asleep.

Author's note
I know you probably think it's bored but I promise you it will get better really soon. There's so much drama coming. Don't forget to vote, comment, stay safe and also check my tiktok @ is 👇
Anyways I hope you all are doing well!!
Lots of love,
Author

TikTok: _mafiastoriesra
Words: 428