25. Luca Diaz - Traitor

Someone stole our shipment with loud dream (marijauna).

Russians already gave us money. How am I supposed to tell them that it's lost? Its juts embarrassing.

Someone dares to steal from me. I'll find that person and when I will, I am going to cut off all his fingers.

Stupid fucker.

But the good knews is that we get along very well with Russians.

They give us guns, we give them weed.

But it's still 1$ M.

They will understand.

We where landing in Russia, Oh I wish I would have of taken Sophie with me.

I thought I could keep her safe with me. But that stupid Antonio had to take her with him.

I haven't talked to him about the traitor and that someone is making a plan to kill her.

From 50 people one of them did it. Disgusting. They promised with blood. They made a deal with blood.

And they didn't keep it. They broke their promise. Pathetic.

Sophie, Sophie, Sophie

Every time I close my eyes I see her making me kneel down and eat her out. I see her walking away from, giving me a perfect view of her fat ass.

From the last time I ate her out I can still feel how delicious she is.

If I could eat her out again I would eat her as my last meal.

Her sweet big lips, her big blue eyes, short hair, body that everyone would die for its just perfect.

She's perfect.

I hope one day she will see how bad am I craving for her, just as much as my dick.

If not Sophie in my life, right now I woul be getting a head from one of the workers in here.

But it is what it is.

The plane landed in front of their mansion. I existed the plane and they already were waiting for me.

I didn't tell them that I don't have it.

Alexander smiled at me „zdrasvity, brat" he said.

„hi, Alexander." I said and his smile faded away.

He cleared his throat and said „you don't have my shipment, do you?"

I shook my head „no, I don't. Someone stole it from us."

Alexander nodded his head not daring to ask about the money.

I love when people fear me. It's satisfying.

„I can give you them money right now if you want to, but I can keep it and in few days or week, I'll have the shipment back."

He nodded his head and said „alright, keep the money."

There was something else he wanted to say but didn't have it in him so I asked.

„what else do you want to tell me?" I asked him.

„I-uh you know-I don't t-think you would ever try t-to go againts is b-but" he was suttering I hate it.

„stop stuttering and tell me."

He took a deep breath and said everything fast „Icaughtoneofyourmentryingtostealmyshipemt."(I caught one of your men trying to steal my shipment."