17. Sophie - He Is My Slave

I walked downstairs trying to find Matthew. And instead of him I would the men with blue and green eyes.

„have you seen Matthew?" I asked. I knew I'll tell him I don't want to go with Luca, because I don't.

He might was honest. But he needs to do a lot of ass licking. Yesterday he told me he bought me an apartment.

That's where I'll go. I need to bu ya pregnancy test. I feel like I'm pregnant. I've been throwing up lately.

„he went to the kitchen." Blue eye men said. „oh and I'm Frederick and he's Ben."

I smiled and nodded my head. „it was nice to meet you boys."

I entered the kitchen and there was Matthew.

I smiled at him

„matthew, I won't go with him. Not yet. I don't want. He doesn't deserve me yet." I said with a lots of confidence.

He chuckled. „ah you play too much, sweetie".

I chuckled. „I made him eat me out." I said with satisfaction.

He choked on his food.

„first I made him kneel down and tejn eat me out exactly. And then I left him." I said smiling.

He started choking harder on his food.

„you good?" I asked him.

„I don't think I needed to know that information-" I cut him off „of course you did, he's your friend that is obsessed with me and I live in your house." I said.

„well, yes but it's between you and him-" „oh shut up" I cut him off once again and smiled.

„yesterday you told me you bought an apartment for me, remember?" I asked him. He smiled. „of course I do, you wanna move in?" I smiled and nodded my head.

„okay, I'll tell maids to pack your things and we can go and have lunch." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. „thank you" I said.

He smiled. „go outside to garden where are the tables, it's beautiful weather today."

„okay" I said and went to the garden.

Honestly I love this garden. It's so chill here.

I pulled out the chair sat. There was already food. It smelled delicious. I started eating not waiting for Matthew.

He came after 5 minutes.

He sat down.

„so do you have any meetings soon coming with Luca?" I asked

He was silent for a minute and then he said „yes. Yes I do."

„mhm.." I mumbled.

„what do you want from him?" he asked.

„oh no from you." I chukeld. „I want to make him jealous and I think you're the right person to do it with." I smiled.

He smiled back. „alright bug only if you promise me I won't get killed." he said.

„oh, I promise, old man." he chuckled.

„so about the meeting. Are you going to be only with Luca or someone else Is going to be there too?" I asked curiously.

„and american mafia. Antonio moretti." he said.

That name sounds familiar. Not the last name but the first name. I think my mom once said it. Someone who was important to her but was too bad to be with us.

„that name sounds familiar" I said.

„there's a lot of Antonios in the world." he said.

I smiled.

„yes, probably." I said.

We talked for a bit until it was time to go.

We got in the car and I said „I need to buy some tampons so if you can please stop by a shop."

He nodded his head in agreement.

I entered the shop and straight went to pregnancy tests. I took 5 and walked up to tha cashier.

I put them in my bag and went back to the car.

After around 30 minutes we were by my new house.

It wasn't really big, not my dream house but better than nothing. It had 3 bedrooms, bathrooms, clothes, 1 dining room and kitchen. It aslo had a cute garden.

I entered the house and started unpacking my things.

After 1 hour I remember that I need to take pregnancy test.

I got in the bathroom and took it.

I put all of them on the table and left my room so I could finish unpacking.

After around 20 minutes I was done. It needed more furniture but everything else was fine. I wanted a painting on a wall.

I'll get it later. I thought to myself.

I entered my room and with shaky hands I took my pregnancy test in my hand and the results were...

Wait till the next part to find out ;). Vote, comment what do you think its gonna be, follow for more and stay safe! :)

Tiktok:_mafiastoriesra

Words: 782