34. Luca Diaz - Hospital

I can hear people talking to me. My mom, dad, brother and sister.

Antonio came and visited me few times. I heard him talking. He was talking to me. Crying his eyes out. Saying he's trying. Trying to do everything that's possible to find Sophie.

My heart bleeds for her. I want to hate myself for being in coma and not saving Sophie.

I can't even imagine what shes going through it's been 2 weeks since they kidnapped her.

I want to cry. I want to scream. I want to kill. I want Sophie back.

She's probably getting raped or tortured by her own mother. Her own blood does that.

I scoffed in my head.

All of sudden I got this strength in me and my eyes opened. Then they closed. Then I opened my eyes again.

Everything was blurry. I could barely see someone. I knew my mom was sitting right besides me.

She started shouting something I Could barely hear her. Am I now half deaf?

The whole room was spinning around. I saw many people come in the room. I guess these are doctors.

The murmured something under their mask which I also couldn't hear.

I felt my mom gripping me and pulling into a hug. She cried out. I put one arm around her and murmured under my breath that I'm fine.

My sight got better. I could see everything normal. I was also having a horrible headache.

I sighed. „is Sophie alright? Did they maybe rescue her?” I asked taking my head into my hands.

My mom gave me a confused look. „Baby, I don't know who's Sophie” she said rubbed my back.

I felt like a child. Fuck I murmured under my breath.

„I need to call Antonio.” I said quietly.

„he's on his way. Now lay and let's talk about that Sophie. Who is she?” she said.

He was always bossy and it annoyed me when I wad a child. She used to boss us around.

„she's a woman. That I fell for.” I chucked shaking my head. Getting that heavy feeling in my heart. I miss her.

„and you never told me about her?” she said slapping my arm.

I shook my head and sadness took me over. „mom, before I knew I love her. I made her think I love her, I used her and then sold her to Matthew. I hurt her. I didn't get a chance to fix everything.” I sighed taking a deep breath, oh only God knows how bad I wish I didn't hurt her when I did. Only he knows how bad I want to turn back time.

„But I was slowly getting onto something. Step by step I felt as if I was getting her back. Then-... Then she got kidnapped. But the night before she got kidnapped, I promised her that everything will be fine. And I couldn't keep my promise. Now she's getting tortured or raped for something she didnt do. She's only 20, mom. She has a whole ass life ahead of her and yet she's in a cell, getting tortured by her own mother.” I said feeling tears form in my eyes.

My mom rubbed my arm for support and said „it's okay, love, you will get her back. And when you will, you are going to fix everything you messed up. Now wipe your tears and say strong. Stay strong for her.” she said gripping on my arm.

I gave her a falf smile. „I love you, mom” I told her.

„I love you too, Luca” she said and kissed my forhead.

Antonio barged into a room. I gave mom a look for her to leave. She stood up immediately and existed the room.

He sat on the chair that moment ago my mom was sitting on.

„So? How things are going?” I asked him. Please tell me it's good.

He shook his head. „not the best. But we know who's gang kidnapped my daughter. It's Cain. The one in Mexico. We also found one of their warehouses in here.” he said.

„tomorrow I'm pretty sure I will can get back on my foot. Then we will attack them. They definetly haven't left the city because you would know. I will take my men on the mission. Matthew will take his and you will take yours. I think Russian will want to join us. He hates Cain. He really does. I also took one of my traitors for him. He tried to steal his shipment. I think he works for them.” I said taking a deep breath.

He nodded his head. „I can ask them  to get you out of here today.” he said.

Thank God.

„yes do it now.” I said standing up.

I feel like new born. I was in coma for 2 weeks but I don't feel any pain. Im curious how I dont have a broken neck, leg or ribs. Lucky me.

I still had this stupid hospital clothes on. And I'm naked under Them. That means someone else saw me naked when I'm with Sophie.

I didn't have any clothes to change. So I walked out of the room in hospital's clothes.

I saw my whole ass family waiting for me.  And many other people looking at me as if I was some pscyho.

I am multi billionaire couldn't the put me into VIP room?

Nigeal was the first one who hugged me. „I thought you gonna die, fratello” he said.

My sister Cara hugged me too „me too, fratello, me too.” I hugged both of them.

„I am very alive, don't worry,” I told them.

I looked at my father and he gave me a weak smile.

Antonio came rushed and said „let's go, Luca, we have things to do.”

„hes sick, he needs a day off” my mom argued.

„he won't do anything physical, we need to make a plan how to save Sophie from Cain and Violet.” he said sounding exhausted.

I believe he is.

We existed the hospital and entered the car.

In less than 15 minutes we were at his mansion.

We entered the mansion and I saw Marco, Luca, Jack and James. Grace was sitting on Marco's lap. They all were doing something on computer.

„it's nice to see you, Luca,” James said.

„we have good news” Jack added.

„We found Sophie's location.” Marco said.

„tomorrow at 11 pm we can attack them and rescue Sophie.” Nicolò said.

„but now you, Luca, go sleep, after you wake up, we need to make sure you can fight.” Grace said.

I didn't even argue. I didn't have any strength in me anymore. I just walked upstairs and entered my room. I laid on the bed, under the covers.

Oh Sophie. I miss you so much. I miss your voice, hugs, kisses. I miss you being close to me. I miss having you in my arms. I feel empty. I feel empty without you. And slowly sadness is filling the emptiness.

And I feel like everything in my life is falling apart without you. It sucks, Sophie, it sucks.

Please just be alive. For me. I promise when I save you, I won't let anyone harm you.

I am sorry I couldn't keep my promise. But I promise that when I Will promise something else to you I will keep it. I promise I will keep you safe and happy. I promise I will make you proud. I promise I will be yours if you wanna be mine. And I promise I will love you till death do us apart.

„I love you, Sophie” I whispered only for her to hear. No matter how far she is, I know she knows that I love her more than anything. And that I'm coming for her. And I will save her, no matter what it takes.

I'm coming for you Sophie.

Comment & vote & follow & stay safe!!!

Tiltok: _mafiastoriesra

Words: 1326