Prologue

A quiet morning, birds singing petals of cherry blossoms falling down on the streets and lakes of the base.

"Thud, thud, thud, thud" the noise that echoes through corridors and bridges above small lakes and near to cherry blossoms.

A single soul stands on these corridors and bridges, not as big as a veteran battleship, yet, not as small as a newborn destroyer.

I was never someone who would talk much unless it's needed, I never had many friends or really socialized with someone.

I remember the day I woke up in that test tube, people were standing in front of me staring at me and later on started cheering.

I couldn't hear because of the glass between us. Although I don't remember many faces, I remembered one at the background.

Tall lady, Kitsune ears, Brown hair. I only heard a muffled and low "Amagi-Sama" through the glasses, the figure moved and came closer.

My head slowly looked up to her, as soon as I looked up to her, I wouldn't forget her appearence, soon we locked eyes.

I could feel this woman looking inside my eyes, trying to reach my soul, the one thing that really messes with my head all the time...

Was that from there on, only 3 Living beings have ever locked eyes with me, Amagi-Sama, Akagi-Sama and Nagato-Sama.

My eyes. Even though the people that were next to my test tube were already used, everyone that locked eyes with me...

Soon, wouldn't, not anymore, my eyes, shinning yellow eyes, like Low or High-Level Sirens, this makes me be not so much sociable.

Day after day, I would spend months in that test tube. One day, she came and said.

"It is time." She said looking at me.

I was with my eyes closed, standing, in spite of my debilitated audition at the moment, I could feel a pair of eyes lay upon me.

I hear a low noise of water flowing down and leaving the test tube and I wet but surrounded by fresh air that came by the opening.

Two hands landed on both of my cheeks and said.

"Answer me, little child, would you like to come with me and meet people that would love to meet you?"

She says with a sweet, charming and calming voice as I opened my eyes being a little blinded by the lights and lock eyes again.

I said unlocking eyes and still a bit uncomfortable because of the lights.

"Yes... Lady... Amagi..."

She smiled, her smile somehow enchanted my lay heart.

She takes me away from that room full of test tubes and strange instruments.

Leading me, holding my hand to a place where I would believe that only nature itself could provide, pink trees, crystal clear waters.

Entering the place, a few figures would be sitting under the small black wood ceiling before a cherry blossom.

Two small ladies with kimonos, one had short brown hair, Kitsune ears and tail, white kimono with red ties holding golden bells.

The other small lady had long brown hair with her long Kitsune ears, golden cords around her neck reaching her chest.

The other lady was tall, just like Amagi-Sama, long dark-brown hair, Kitsune ears and 8 tails, a black kimono and red skirt.

Amagi-Sama soon asked with her hands on my shoulders.