My Time Before Vacation.

We finally got back home.

It's be a few hours since the siege against the ruins, we've been busy taking the stress out of our heads and relaxing.

I didn't go back to the Shrine yet because... Well...

I was walking through the crowded stores and streets with Shoukaku, Atago, Shimakaze, Prinz Eugen, Kawakaze and I-13.

Shoukaku and Atago were here to buy food and buy anything that they find interesting for their sisters...

Shimakaze and Kawakaze were having fun togheter, though only Shimakaze was really having fun.

I-13 and I were buying some little ornaments and she bought a candy for herself, she also was buying a fight with me...

And... Prinz Eugen... she's just following the movement and sometimes she teases me...

Basically, she's being a pain, can't do much about it...

Then we stopped at one ornamental shop and the shop interested us, even Prinz Eugen... we went in and started looking around.

I-13 was checking an aquarium of golden fishes, Shoukaku and Atago were looking for something for their sisters, Kawakaze was actually interested in something...

Shimakaze was looking at some fake bunny ears and was feeling furious. I walked around, holding a bag with some sweet pastries and then I saw a fox hair pin...

I picked it up and started to look at it... It was pretty...

"Aw, what a lovely ornament, will you give it to who I am thinking~?" Said Prinz Eugen, leaning next to my ear.

I sighed.

"No shit, Sherlock. Why won't you look around as well? Your chuckle of earlier gave away the fact that you like someone."

"Oh, Did it? I'm so clumsy." She stepped away but I kept watching her by the corner of my eye.

I saw that she was looking at a certain pendant. A sabre looking one.

"Might as well give him a little present." She muttered.

"Why I'm not surprised...?" I thought, expressionless.

Just then, when I turned back to the pendant I noticed that the other girls were next to me with amused and happy expressions.

"That is a nice gift, but if you ask me, flowers would be more adequate for a proposal." Shoukaku said, with a finger under her chin.

"What?" I blushed.

"It is for Nagato, isn't it?" Atago made a gesture.

"H-huh-"

"You have creativity but clearly intelligence is what you lack of. Everyone knows both of you want to kiss each other..." Kawakaze said, without further ado.

I stayed silent, I looked down and the blush covered my cheeks like a blanket.

"What is it? Can't I-400 deal with it? Or you're going to flinch?"I-13 said teasingly.

Really, she is the only one that calls me by my numbering these days...
I smacked my forehead against her forehead.

"OW!" She screamed.

"SHUT UP, CHEAP COPY!"

"I WAS LITERALLY MADE ONE YEAR EARLIER THAN YOU!"

"YOU'RE JUST DENYING THE FACT THAT I'M BETTER!"

"BULLSHIT!"

Both of them kept fighting for some time...