Iron Made Out Of Blood

This... man...

"You're-"

Prinz Eugen passed by me and walked up to him.

"Schnauzie~!" She hugged him.

"Prinz Eugen, Not now." He mumbled, trying to take her off him with a few shakes.

I made a confused face.

" 'Schnauzie'? "

He managed to make Prinz Eugen stop hugging him.

"I'm sorry for..." He cleaned his throat. "That, let me introduce myself."

"My name is Schnauzer, 3rd ship of the Bismarck-Class." He put his hand out for me to shake.

I hesitated but then I recovered composure and shook his hand.

"I am I-400, lead ship of the I-400 Sen Toku-Class. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said.

"The vergnügen is mine."
(Pleasure)

His accent is slightly stronger than the other Iron Blood ships... huh...

"I was warned about your arrival. Welcome to Iron Blood, make yourself at home, unfortunately we have no dormitories for guests..." Schnauzer said.

"But I do know a few places that you could rest during your stay." He continued.

"I appreciate your preoccupation."

Schnauzer turned to the girls.

"You girls can gehen, I will just show him a nice place to rest."
(Go)

All the girls walked off, except for Prinz Eugen.

"But you promised you'd have time für beide von uns when I get back...!" She said, in a disappointed tone.
(For both of us)

"Well, when I told you that I wasn't expecting you'd bring someone else with you..." He said between his teeth.

He turned to me.

"No intent to offend."

"None taken..." I brought my hand up.

Prinz Eugen pouted and left, Schnauzer transferred his attention to me.

"Now, let's go." He started to walk to the town and I followed his lead.

Everything was much different, there were cars on the streets, the light posts weren't lanterns like in Sakura Empire, they were electrical...

The buildings had more straight lines than Sakura Empire buildings, I thought that they wouldn't have much nature but they have natural decorations...

One thing that I did find quite strange, the excess of Iron Blood banners and flags, on certain buildings and certain leisure points...

"High self-esteem and confidence, huh."

"So, Schnauzer, tell me more about you." I said.

"More about me?"

"Sorry if it sounds invasive, but my curiosity takes the best out of me." I crossed my arms.

"It's fine, Ich schätze."
(I guess)

"I am a Bismarck-Class battleship but Tirpitz and Bismarck aren't really my siblings, while Azur Lane couldn't protect humanity, I would..." He started.

"Already battled against formidable Azur Lane opponents and Sirens as well... but there's this one... Siren I had a problem with... but I dealt with it."

"Siren?" I asked.

"Ich versichere Ihnen, sie wollen es nicht wissen."
(I assure you, you don't want to know)