There's Something Being Plot

Everything was dark...

I didn't see...

Hear...

Or even feel anything...

. . .

Until I woke up...

I was lying my head on my Sister's lap, Sasebo. It was already night, we were still on the docks. I was with my rigging still.

It wasn't damaged just with a few little scratches, I saw Akagi and Kaga in front of us, Kaga was using her planes to locate the maids from Royal Navy.

Takao, Ayanami and Sansebo were next to me and Sasebo. I started to cough, This drew their attention to me.

"K-Kure?! Are you okay?!" Sasebo asked, worried.

"I-Im alright, just a bit dizzy... that's a-all..." I said as I got up, holding my head.

"Take it easy, Kure." Ayanami said

"Yes, we were lucky to survive an explosion of that size at point blank." Takao said.

"I'm fine..."

Just then I noticed that Yuudachi, Shigure and Yukikaze were nearby.

Yukikaze: "Poor Kure, roughly made out from that explosion, maybe I, Yukikaze, the goddess of good fortune, can lend a small portion of my exceptional luck!"

"I, the famous Shigure can teach you how it's done!"

I chuckled.

"Teach me to do something that all of you three haven't ever done?"

All of them made angry faces while they teared up.

"Y-y-you're mean!" Said Shigure.

"M-meanie! Meanie! M-meanie!" Repeated Yuudachi.

"T-take that back a-all back, now!" Yukikaze cried.

I sighed, holding a laugh. Ayanami looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"You could be nicer to them at least." She mumbled.

"Fine, I take those words back."

Then, the three made a "hmph" sound.

"You better!" Yukikaze dared me.

"Sure, I'm sorry..."

"That's not what we wanna hear..." Yuudachi made a comment.

I closed my eyes with a sweat drop on my cheek, My eye twitched a bit.

". . . Oh please, could the Great Shigure, Yukikaze and Yuudachi let this poor soul have your forgiveness...?" I said.

I didn't like this at all... I heard that Ayanami and Takao were holding their laughs.

"We forgive you, poor soul...!" Yukikaze said, smiling.

They were barely holding their laughter. I turned to them, still with my eyes closed, pretty annoyed.

"Hey... Ayanami, Takao, how about a duel later?"

They flinched, then they stopped with the noises.

"I would love to massacre both of you two..." I continued.

"At. The. Same. Time." I kept an innocent look.

Both of then gulped.

"I h-have to... respectfully decline." Ayanami said bringing her arm up with open hand.