A New Front

Nagato was taking sips of her tea in a calm night at the Shrine.

There was a deadly silence in the Shrine while she tasted her tea.

"You do not need to keep your guard up all times."

She seemed to talk with someone but no one spoke back.

She took more sips on her tea.

Her pointed ears slowly stood up and one moved a bit to the side... she was hearing something...

All of the sudden...

"Hello~... is the Shrine Maiden available for a little conversation?"

Observer was floating at the frontal wood bridge connecting the small wood ceiling of the Shrine to the entrance

"Depends, if you are here to actually talk about peace or..."

The guns of Nagato's rigging took their aim as her eyes looked to Observer's smirking face.

"If you are here to waste my time."

Observer chuckled a bit.

"No no, I am here to offer peace."

"We could even lend you a bit of our technology to help..."

Nagato's eyes opened a bit more and her guns stopped aiming.

". . . You have my attention."

Observer smiled and continued.

"As a proof of my offer of peace, we could lend you a portion of our technology..."

"The only thing that we would like in exchange... is the destruction of the entire Azur Lane... and a little help in a project of ours..."

". . . How will we know that you are not betraying us...?"

Observer smirked once again as she keeps her tentacles close.

"We won't because... if so... we wouldn't have done the same with the Crimson Axis..."

"...? Crimson Axis...?"

"The alliance that Iron Blood formed when we made the same offer you're receiving now, to them. They accepted..."

"And so... Vichya Dominion and Sardegna Empire, if you stop to think... you notice that all factions are factions that left Azur Lane..."

Nagato was about to say something as two more female figures enter the place.

"Ara~, it is wahr..."
(True)

"Ja ja"
(Yes)

"Ja ja"(Yes)