The Empire Strikes Back

I woke up hearing the chirping of the birds and the sun almost rising. I slept early so, I wake up early.

I sat up and stretched my arms, this was a nice rest. I rubbed my face and got up, walking to the bathroom to take a shower and start this day.

After some minutes, I brushed my teeth, took a shower, changed to my usual uniform, gave a deep breath before walking to the door and opening it.

I walked out, locked the door and walked to the dining area of the hotel to take my breakfast and see what I can do today.

I looked around the food and drinks and i took my plate, unfortunately they didn't had cookies, but they have biscuits.

That, if I'm not wrong, are cookies as well. Anyways, I served myself with a cup of tea, a half of a sandwich and these biscuits.

The biscuits aren't like cookies, but they do have a nice taste, I'm not really a fan of it but there might be some people that like them a lot, I guess...

I finished my breakfast and walked out of the hotel and fir my surprise, a few people already were on the streets.

I start walking around looking at the landscapes I find throughout this crowded city.

"I see that you're already up" I heard a voice behind me, Schnauzer's voice.

I stopped walking.

"Yes, I was tired because of the tri-" I looked back.

My mouth dropped a little, I sweated a drop at that clothing

"What- Who..." I paused.

The person took out the mask and it was actually Schnauzer.

"Da ich bin."
(It's me)

"You really want to test my courage... don't you?" I said.

"Entschuldigung, das ist meine übliche uniform."
(Sorry, this is my usual uniform.)

He put his mask back on.

"Did you have a good rest?" He asked.

"Yes, and you?"

"Same."

We started walking while talking with each other when a girl approached us, Prinz Adalbert.