Everything Has An End

Enterprise's speech echoed through the battlefield, her carrier shone, dividing itself into millions of wisdom cubes as her rigging materialized itself around her.

"I will never surrender." She declared, readying her bow, her eyes glowed yellow.

"Because I'm carrying the hope of all humankind on my shoulders!" She prepared the shot.

"And they're counting on me!" She shouted, releasing her arrow that soon turned into a blue glowing eagle.

The Eagle sliced the skies and dove down against the Orochi, clashing against its force field and piercing it, reaching the ship, penetrating and creating several explosions.

The eagle pierced through the ship and flew high to the skies from the other side, the Orochi lost its red illumination, the missile was shutdown, its power was gone.

"And there goes their weapon!" I said with a smile.

Then someone knocked my back, I turned around and it was Sasebo and Kinai.

"Y-you dummy... you worried us..." Sasebo smiled with some tears

"Big brother is finally here...!" Kinai was almost crying.

"Now now... no need to cry... I'm back." I hugged them, I admit I let a tear fall.

I turned to Javelin and saw her waving at me.

"Y/N, come here!" She called.

"Sasebo, Kinai, follow me." I said, setting sail to follow Javelin.

"Sure!" They said following me.

Just because their weapon was deactivated, the battle on wasn't finished yet, I looked at one side and saw Hipper shredding Siren planes.

I looked at another and saw Prinz Eugen having an engagement with a Siren, she destroyed the Siren's rigging with her sentient metallic jaws.

We kept on moving until we spotted Yuudachi, Yukikaze and Shigure right ahead, they noticed us, Yukikaze started to cry.

"Ayanami!" She rushed up to Ayanami hugging her.

Yuudachi and Shigure did the same, Shigure was calmer than them.

"I'm glad you're okay!" Shigure said.

Yukikaze kept crying but then she noticed Javelin and Laffey.

"Hey! I remember you, weirdos!" She pointed to them.

"Am I a ghost or something?" I said, crossing my arms.

I looked to the side and saw Z23 and Z1.

"Why have you been tagging along missy Azur Lane, dummkopfs!?" Z23 asked, angry.
(Idiots)

Yuudachi and Yukikaze kept growling at Javelin and Laffey, Yuudachi gave me a look and I only shrugged it off.

"I promise to explain later but right now we have to stop Akagi." Ayanami said.

Hipper was next to us and she kept on firing her batteries until she stopped and turned to us.

"What do you think we've been doing?"

"No, all of us, togheter..." Laffey said, thumbing up.

"Hã?"

"Hã?"

After a silence, Prinz Eugen put her voice to work.

"Oh yes, as I thought." She said.

The humanoid Sirens surrounded us.