Home Salty Home

Things were harsh... in Sakura Empire.

Unfortunately, a great storm harassing Asia made our submarine friend get stuck in that Island for a while.

1 Day to be exact, many things happened in the meantime.

Interference by certain... "external forces"...

Sakura Empire disrupted with Azur Lane and Amagi was only feeling worse.

The limitation treaty that Azur Lane made Sakura Empire sign affected a bit their naval power.

What made them a bit vulnerable for Siren attacks.

The Shrine Maiden, upon all of this, had locked herself in the Shrine.

No one would see her around anymore, only the ones who would enter in the Shrine.

Usually, Akagi, Kaga, Amagi, Mutsu and Yamato.

Only her and her sister would stay inside the Shrine all times.

As for now, Akagi was starting to get a bit out of control and entered in contact with the Crimson Axis and the Sirens

Akashi was... missing someone that would regularly buy food in her store...

As for our friend, he would soon wake up by the light of the rising sun, the sound of seagulls and waves of a sunny day.

A day perfect for sailing, fishing, go to the beach, to dive underwater and sink enemy warships.

----

I-400, Leadership Of Sakura Empire's Submarine Fleet
Logbook
----
Day 7

I woke up because of the light of the sun that was just rising, by the sound of seagulls and waves.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up on the bed that soon broke in two where I was sitting.

I fell back and held on of the beds tips.

"... Old..."

I stood up and looked around the small hut.

"Nothing."

I walked out of the small hut.

My submarine emerged making a slightly bigger wave than the others that would come, stop at the island's shore and withdraw.

I jumped and landed on the stern of the submarine next to the cannon.

I don't know why but I felt a sudden urge of... shooting at the hut.

I have some kind of problem...

I held myself and didn't, to respect the, probably once, great patrimony that someone built.

I still wonder what happened to lead that humble but nice place to a deplorable state.

The submarine started to sail keeping it's course as I I climbed back on the conning tower and sat down.

"Only a bit more of time and I will get there."

After some minutes of sailing I heard a plane engine in the distance.

I look at the direction it was getting nearer, flying under the clouds.

Whoever it be... it spotted me...

"Anti-Aircraft guns!"

The Autocannons creaked and rotated to the aircraft and took their aim.

As I was about to say "Fire" I saw the circular red markings on the plane, meaning that it is a Sakura Empire aircraft.