A Type Of Judge

It's already been 4 hours and I decided to go down to the Town, so I could keep an eye on Ayanami, and... the rest of Azur Lane.

She would frequently walk for meters and then stop looking around.

I saw her communicating to our Elders once.

She would look at the stores and landscapes sometimes.

I stopped following her for some hours and went to look around the base myself, learning about it.

I stayed near the docks, sat on top of a store, counting the ships in the harbor.

"12, 13, 14... 25, 26, 27... 38, 39, 40... 51..."

I lost the count and I started again...

"Dammit... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..."

After that, I jumped down and and walked through the streets.

The streets were more crowded and full of stores here and there.

I stopped for a moment near one shop where some girls of height like mine were in and others were outside.

It's a sweet store. Quite full.

I looked around and I saw a camera doing little flashes in a corner. It was taking photos of the store...?

Two girls that were like mine, Ayanami's or Laffey's height, passed by me talking to each other.

The camera that was on that corner moved to them and kept taking photos

I saw an arm, from the wrist to the tip of the fingers, the tip of the sleeves were blue like the painting of a Vought Corsair plane.

Yellow lines and a white half-open bracelet surrounded by yellow lines as well.

The hands wore white gloves.

After they passed, the camera turned to me after some seconds.

I gave a step back gasping. It took a photo of me and then disappeared.