Chapter 37: He loved them more

Months passed, the album dropped, the seven young men were doing great, the young couple was perfectly happy.

They were in their happy little bubble, all of them. Even though the album release was yet again a huge success, the members found more happiness in just being them again, being seven.

It might sound insane, but all the negative things that happened throughout the last two years, it all brought the members together even more than before. They loved each other before, but now they love each other more. They respected each other, and now even more. They valued each other, now they value each other the most.

With the betrayal and hurt came loss and the famous saying says that you don't really know what you've got til it's gone. Jungkook lost the love of his life and only then did he understand how much his lover meant to him, he realised that he couldn't breathe when Taehyung wasn't around. But at that time he sometimes also felt like he couldn't breathe when Tae was around, but for all the wrong reasons. Insecurities lead Jungkook down the wrong path and away from his lover. But now that he had experienced life without Taehyung, Jungkook had vowed to himself, to Tae, to the universe, that he now wanted to breathe. He wanted Taehyung right by his side at all times, until death did them apart, he wanted to breathe forever.

The members also had to lose Taehyung to truly understand the value that the young brunette held. They loved their member dearly, but when they lost him everything became dark and gloomy. Nothing shone anymore, no one was there to annoy them with witty comments that were out of this world. It was dark, too dark. They needed their light, and when they finally got him back, they vowed to never turn the lights off again.

Jungkook needed to breathe, Taehyung became his oxygen.

The members needed their light, Taehyung became their star.

Kim Taehyung, such a peculiar young man.

Jungkook knew why he loved and adored his boyfriend, what wasn't there to love about the alien-like boy? He was beautiful, sexy, delicious, charming, witty, and always one step ahead of everyone it seemed. Taehyung was every woman's rendezvous dream, every man's secret dream, every 12-year-olds wet dream, and every lesbian's "that one exception" dream.

He was what Jungkook always called his lover; an Angel.

Even now, even to this day, Jungkook never felt like he was good enough for someone like Taehyung. He was still insecure, but it wasn't toxic insecurity anymore. He simply accepted that his boyfriend was an out-of-this-world creature, with a nice smile, a pretty face, and a fine ass.

Now, instead of worrying about Taehyung leaving him, he took pride in the fact that his lover was one hella fine man.

He felt that pride when he simply looked at Taehyung.

When he smiled,

When he laughed,

When he danced,

When he sang,

But, Jungkook felt it more than ever now as he was thrusting in and out of Taehyung while holding him steady on the sink at one of their company parties. The party was held to celebrate moving into their new building, to celebrate their company's success, and a bunch of other stuff, Jungkook couldn't really count all the reasons whilst he was buried deep in his boyfriend who was moaning like a pornstar, making the younger wonder if his hard-on would go down even after cumming in a bit.

"Oh fuck baby, keep moaning like that- ugh!" Jungkook grunted and thrust into his lover who looked like he belonged on the cover of a porn magazine with those swollen red lips of his. Kim Taehyung was simply breathtaking.