Chapter 15: Take Me To Tokyo

The members and I were all stood in a circle, all drenched in sweat as we allowed our hearts to finally start calming down from the intense adrenaline rush we felt.

We had just finished our last concert of our 'Love Yourself: Speak Yourself' Tour in Seoul and we were all filled with different emotions as we stood there with our entire team, while Bang Sihyuk-nim thanked us all for our hard work and expressed how proud he was of our success and dedication to what we do.

We ended our time together in hugs and sweet goodbyes as we got ourselves collected for the break that was ahead of us. Of course we would see quite a lot of the staff members during the break as well, but it was like a temporary goodbye for us all and honestly the hugs were needed.

We had two weeks off, before our schedule would start filling up again with new projects and we were all thankful for the free time that was given to us.

Everytime we were given longer breaks like this it always felt like the old days in school when you just died of excitement for the summer and winter breaks to arrive. It was the same feeling now. We felt giddy and just as excited about it. Of course we loved our job incredibly much, but everyone needs a break at some point.

As soon as we reached our home, we all sat down in the living room together and waited for our leader to speak.

"Okay my brothers, so as you all know we have two weeks off from work. I'm not sure what you all want to do during the first week, but remember that we will be travelling to Malta together during the second week. So, think about what you guys want to do before then and tell me by tomorrow at the latest so I can report back to our managers. Alright?" Namjoon hyung always had the responsibility as the leader to inform our crew of every members whereabouts during breaks.

All of us nodded at him. I watched as all of the members sat down deep in their own thoughts about how they wanted to spend their break. I knew that everything was settled for Jungkook and I, since we promised each other during the tour that we would travel to Tokyo together and visit Disneyland as soon as we had another long break. We had wanted to do that for years, but time never allowed us. Until now.

Getting some much needed alone time with Jungkook was just what I needed. We had been so busy during the tour that I usually felt like he was so close yet so far away. We were also constantly surrounded by so many people that it was difficult for us to simply sit down and have deep talks and alone time.

Which we really needed.

Many would think that because were constantly at the same place it would automatically mean that we spent every living second together. But that wasn't the case at all. We usually only saw each other during rehearsals, sometimes backstage, on stage and then in our hotel rooms where we often only had the energy to sleep.

Because of the lack of time, we hadn't even been that intimate since the morning after our big fight. We wanted to make love, but the only thing our busy schedule allowed were quickies at odd places. Sure, they were pleasurable. But we wanted to take our time in feeling each other.

But knowing I would finally have alone time with my boyfriend made me smile like a teenager in love.

I yawned in exhaustion and slowly stood up to go to bed, knowing Jungkook would take care of telling Namjoon hyung about our plans.

I walked towards Jungkook who was sitting with Jimin and Jin hyung and kissed him good night. "Come and sleep in my room when you're done here Jk," I said against his lips.

"Okay baby, I'm not that tired yet. But I'll come to you later Angel." He pecked me a few times more before I nodded with a smile, said good night to the others and walked upstairs towards my room.