Chapter 14: I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good

My face was pushed into the soft pillow on my bed while I laid on my stomach, panting. My entire body drenched in sweat by the extreme heat in the room as Jungkook kept pounding into my overstimulated body.

We had been going at it for hours, only taking small breaks in between to catch our breaths before doing it again.

This was our fourth round and to say I was sore would be an understatement. But I loved the ache in my body, the ache caused by my lover.

I was a writhing and moaning mess beneath him, trying to make him stop, yet begging for more. He kept thrusting into me until I let out one final loud moan and came all over my bed, just as Jungkook pounded my body with his last few thrusts and released himself inside of me with a grunt, falling on my sore body in exhaustion.

After a few minutes of us laying there in silence with only our panting being heard, I pushed at his heavy body weight on top of me making him land on his back next to me, which resulted in Jungkook abruptly pulling out of my sore entrance.

I hissed and turned my head and gave him a harsh glare.

"Fuck you!" I swore at him for pulling out like that, even though I had been the one who pushed him.

He gave a small laugh, "You just did baby." He said, still keeping his eyes closed as he tried to regain his breathing. He then slowly opened his eyes and looked over at my pouty face and smirked, "Or are you saying you want to go for another round?" He teased me with a wink, clearly knowing the answer to that.

"No, nope, never. You're not allowed to touch me again Jeon Jungkook, I can't feel my lower body anymore!" I grunted out.

He threw his head back and laughed at my complaints. "I'm sorry Angel, I won't go so hard next time," He apologized and pulled me towards him making me hiss again. My lower region was in so much pain and I didn't know how I was supposed to move around for the remainder of the day.

"Ouch Jungkook, please don't pull me like that. It hurts so much, I feel like I'm going to die," I whined out, making him laugh again.

"Let me fill up the tub and clean you up baby. You'll feel much better once you relax your body." He said and stood up from the bed with a grunt and walked towards my bathroom, filling up the large tub with warm water.

I felt like I could barely keep my eyes open because of how exhausted I was. My eyes were almost completely shut when I suddenly felt something touch my entrance and my whole body jolted in pain.

"Ah, fuck!"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry baby. I need to clean out the come inside you before I put you in the tub, just bear with me for a few more minutes my Angel," He looked and me apologetically and then carefully cleaned me up with a wet towel. I kept hissing and grunting until he finished cleaning me up.

"I'm going to carry you to the bathtub now baby, okay?"

I just nodded my head, feeling too drowsy to respond in words. Jungkook carefully picked my body up and carried me to the bathroom, laying me down in the warm water. As soon as the heat engulfed my entire form, I felt myself relax and the pain was finally bearable.

"Thank you," I whispered closing my eyes, while Jungkook washed my hair for me.

He kissed my shoulder and hummed, "Anything for you my Angel." I smiled at my loving boyfriend and let myself relax as he took care of me.

Once I was all clean, Jungkook lifted me out of the tub and put a large towel around my body and made sure he kept me as warm as possible as I was oozing in and out of sleep in his hold.