Chapter 11: Euphoria

After our laughing fit we all spent some more time together in Jimin and Jin hyungs shared hotel room, until I decided that I needed to go and apologise to my adorable boyfriend who was most likely still sulking.

I said goodnight to all of the members and made my way towards mine and Jungkook's room. When I pressed the keycard in and opened the door I found the room to be empty until I noticed that the shower was running. I smiled to myself, knowing that Jungkook was in there, naked.

I quietly opened the door to the bathroom, trying not to make my presence known to my gorgeous boyfriend who was stood behind the foggy glass shower door, humming a song to himself.

I stripped myself off all my clothing, until I was completely naked and made my way towards Jungkook. I slowly slid the shower door open and stepped in, quietly snaking my hands around his waist from behind. He was startled, as expected, but relaxed as soon as he saw it was me.

I hugged his back to my chest and kissed his neck, breathing in his scent, "Mmm, you smell good baby." I whispered.

He didn't answer me and kept washing his hair.

"Baby?" I asked.

But he continued ignoring me and instead squirmed out of my hold and got under the running water to wash the shampoo out of his hair.

I smiled at his diva self, everything he did was adorable to me.

I stepped closer to him, bringing him back towards my chest and started leaving kisses on his neck, whilst the water fell on both of us.

I started from his collarbones, leaving a small trail of kisses up to his neck where I instead started sucking a deep mark on the spot I knew he was most responsive and sensitive to. He let out a stifled moan, holding onto my bicep for support. I led us both away from the water and instead pushed his back against the shower wall.

"Are you mad at me baby?" I said in between sucking on his sweet spot and then looked up at his dilated black orbs.

He nodded, not being able to say anything other than letting out small breathy moans.

"I'm sorry baby. How can I make it up to you?" I seductively asked him.

He shakily breathed out and pointed at my dick that was fully hard, standing straight and proud. I looked down to where he was pointing and then up to him again.

"What do you want me to do with it baby?"

He pointed at himself.

I smiled and shook my head. "Words baby, I need words."

He gave me an intense and desperate stare. "I want you to do me." He said in a raspy voice.

"Where?" I daringly asked, kissing his neck.

He hesitated for a few seconds but then moved his hand down towards his entrance, "Here." He said pointing at his hole while blushing intensely.

That sent some form of electricity straight to my dick. Jungkook staring at me like that, asking me to fuck him, it was something I couldn't ignore anymore. My plan had been to come in here to tease him a little, knowing he would be upset with me. I didn't expect myself to tease him sexually, but now that we had gotten this far, to the point where he was stood in front of me so beautifully, asking to have his hole fucked. I couldn't ignore it.

I looked at his naked body, appreciating everything I was seeing.

"Fuck, I'm the luckiest man in the world." I said in a whisper and slammed my lips to Jungkooks.

I wasted no time. 

I moved my hands down spanking and squeezing his ass, making him gasp. I then spread his cheeks and slowly pressed a finger against his tight entrance until I had it worked all the way inside, fucking him slowly.

He moaned into my mouth as a response to my eagerness, kissing me with such passion; I could practically hear the pumping blood through my veins.

He started squirming and let out high pitched moans, letting me know that he was enjoying being touched in his most intimate area.

"Jungkook holy fucking shit." I whispered into his neck, admiring how sensitive he still was.

"More Tae, give me more. Please." He asked in a whiny moan.

I quickly pulled my finger out and turned him around, slamming his chest to the shower wall and got down on my knees. I once again separated his cheeks and spit on his hole, to make up for the absence of lube, before pushing two fingers inside him.

And Jungkook was once again a complete moaning mess in my arms, a beautiful mess. I kept pumping my fingers in and out of his hole, finding a nice rhythm that left him moaning like a pornstar.

It was music to my ears.

After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore, I needed him.

I pulled my fingers out, making him protest in a whine. But I ignored it and turned him around kissing his pink and swollen lips. "Let's take this to our bed baby," I whispered against his lips.

He closed his eyes at my raspy and clearly needy voice and let me lead him out of the shower, towards our bedroom and laid him down on the bed, staring deeply into his beautiful dark orbs, while hovering over his naked body.

He was so beautiful. 

"I won't do you." I said shaking my head, "I'll make love to you, I'll show you just how much I love you baby." I whispered, resting my forehead against his.

Jungkook closed his eyes for a few seconds and then opened them again, his eyes holding a few fresh and unshed tears.

I looked at him confused, wondering why he was tearing up. I rested my weight on my forearm so that I could see his face and looked at him in concern.

"Do you not want to? It's okay if you aren't ready or if you changed your mind baby." I said and kissed his cheek lovingly.

He sniffled and shook his head, "No, the opposite. I've waited for this, I've wanted to feel you, I've wanted to feel your love physically for so long. I love you Kim Taehyung, I love you so much." He said giving me a beautiful teary smile, reassuring me that he was okay, that he was happy.

I smiled at him and at his words, making me tear up as well.

I loved him, he loved me.

And that night, we showed each other just how much. 

-----------------------

Hahah ok so this was a really short chapter, because I panicked while writing smut. Like I'm not made for that shit hahah I'm sorry. 

Hope you enjoy it anyway!

Btw, is there someone that can possibly create a new cover for my book? I sort of done with this one. 

Love, R.