Chapter 3: 고통

The days went by quicker than I'd liked.

I was currently finishing my packing for the stadium tour that would kick off in a few weeks. However we were taking off tomorrow to our first press conference that was situated in Mexico to promote our new album that was just released. I sighed thinking about that. I couldn't even enjoy the album release, that we've been so excited about, together with the members. Instead I stayed inside my condo watching movies the entire day of the release while the boys were out celebrating. However, you could see in the photos that were posted on our twitter that they were probably forced to go out by manager Sejin or Pd-nim for the sake of our fans. Since I knew them all in and out I spotted their fake smiles right away in every picture and I also knew for sure that they had been asked to celebrate by the company when they told our fans that my absence was because of a cold. They were suffering and dealing with new demons because of what they had done to me and somehow It made me feel content inside. In a way that was my revenge, without me having to do anything. I sighed sadly, shaking those thoughts away. I should be thinking about the how blessed we were to be able to go on a stadium tour that would take us almost all around the world, but instead all I could think about were them. It was always them. Always him.

I had managed to avoid Jungkook and the others since the day I caught him and in a way everything has gotten easier. Yes, I still hated their guts, I hated how much I love them. But having time to myself was very needed.

I had spent all my time trying to ease the pain in my chest and to start anew with my life, to reflect on myself and start a new chapter in how to make myself happy again. I didn't know how I would succeed in doing just that when I would constantly see their faces and be around them every hour of every day.. But I promised myself to not be weak and to actually be selfish this time. I wanted it to be about me, because it never was. I wanted to love Kim Taehyung as much as I loved the others. I needed to learn to love myself instead of letting others act as factors to my happiness.

Tomorrow was the first time I would see Jungkook since that day and I was more than nervous. I couldn't help but wonder how he was doing, how he was feeling, if he felt regret or if he was happy he didn't have to deal with me anymore. I bet he's over the moon to be single again. He'll probably go and sleep with some random girl the first night we start our tour. That struck a pain in my chest.

'I don't care. I can't care' I thought.

I didn't remember when I finished packing, when I went to bed or when manager hyung came and picked me up from my house. But today was going to be the first day of promotion and I was currently sitting in hyungs car, that was taking us to the airport, blankly staring out the window in silence. On the outside I was expressionless but on the inside I was screaming. How was I supposed to survive coming face to face with the man I love and my brothers who betrayed me? I did not know.

It felt like hours. But after a few minutes we were outside the airport. Since we were flying in our very own private plane we drove through the security check and towards where the private planes were situated. As soon as our car pulled up in front of the jet outside, my heart started beating like crazy. I wanted to stay in the car forever.

But I had a job to do and Army to meet.

So I slowly stepped out of the car and stood next to Manager hyung. He looked at me and nudged my shoulder "You will be alright kid." I smiled at his attempt of comforting me and nudged him back. He shook his head and laughed, then we started walking towards the plane.

I carefully walked up every step and went inside. First I spotted Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung sitting near the "gamers spot" on the plane, where we had all of our video games and card games in case we got bored during a long flight. However, they weren't playing games,