Chapter 7: The Seventh ~ Her

Two weeks had already passed since we all moved into our new house, If you could even call it that. It was more like a mansion in the famous neighbourhood of Yongsan-gu in Seoul. We loved our new home and the healing we knew it would bring us all. We all had our own rooms, and even one guest room. The kitchen was huge and connected to the even bigger living room. We were living our best life. I didn't know why we hadn't thought of doing this earlier.

What I loved the most about our new home was that Jungkook and I were doing really good here. We lived in our own separate rooms and were still only friends, even though everyone knew that it would eventually lead to something more. But we spoke very often, about silly little things and joked around like we used to do.

Unfortunately for me, living together also meant facing our problems and all of my fears. But as soon as Jungkook tried to bring up our relationship I started panicking and became defensive. I was still scared of what might happen, and I had yet to trust him like before. My wall that I was slowly tearing down would immediately build right back up as soon as he brought up that awful subject. I tried to run away from it and got angry most of the time, but Jungkook didn't let me walk away. He calmed me down, said he was sorry and told me he loved me instead. He was trying so hard to prevent me from running away, and it was slowly working. The pain was slowly healing and we were making a lot of progress in our relationship.

The boys were also trying really hard to gain my forgiveness, and I felt like I could have a somewhat normal conversation with them where I could bring up things that were bothering me in contrast to Jungkook. Especially to Jimin, who tried his hardest to gain my trust and forgiveness. I was most hurt by him, the one I spent several years in high school protecting, the one I helped through an eating disorder, the one that knew me inside out. He was my brother, like the other members, but he was also my best friend. I had a hard time looking at him, let alone speaking to him after everything that happened.

Until the second night at our new home, when he got drunk by himself and stumbled inside my room and cried for hours in my arms saying he was sorry. At some point even I started crying with him. After that I slowly opened up to him again and we were doing really good. I missed all of my hyungs so much. I didn't trust them yet, but I was working on it and they were doing a great job of showing me their love and affection.

I was looking forwards to see where all of this would take me, us.

I was currently in my car driving towards our house. I was out with my good friend, Park Bogum, having dinner and catching up. After he heard about what happened, he wanted to make sure that I was okay being in the constant presence of Jungkook and even offered to let me stay at his place if I needed to. But I assured him that I was slowly making progress and updated him on my new living situation and everything else that had happened. He was happy for my sake and as evident his disappointment towards Jungkook's actions were, I had always known that Bogum hyung was all for Jungkook and I being together. Therefore, It was nice to speak to someone who wouldn't give me biased answers, instead he always gave me answers that would benefit me and teach me something in life.

A few moments later I finally parked my car outside the house and headed towards the door and walked in seeing everyone sitting in our newly renovated "Movie corner" we had in our house, which wasn't really a corner at all, but a fairly large cinema room.

I walked in and greeted them all and they all smiled and greeted me back.

I made my way towards Jungkook that was sitting on one of the large bean bags in front of the screen. I pulled him up only to pull him down again on my lap. He was sitting sideways on my lap and looked up at me with a smile, I smiled back.