Chapter 29: Over and Over again

"Shut the fuck up."

"Have respect kid, don't forget who's older here you fucking joke."

"Not you, with the way you behave towards Taehyung."

"Shut your fucking mouth, I treat him better than you ever will."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah mother fucke-"

"That's enough!" Taehyung yelled out and massaged his head, frustrated beyond anything seeing his boyfriend and his best friend fighting for the 100th time this week, "What the fuck is this? You guys are brother's, you love each other!"

"He used to be my brother until he pushed you! All of them once again turned against you, for me!" Jungkook yelled in fury, making Taehyung flinch, but hold his ground.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head, "Baby, we've already spoken about this! I've forgiven them already, I've forgiven you, and myself. Why can't you just let it go?"

"Because this bitch opened up your skull, he made you bleed. I can't!" Jungkook was seeing red looking at Jimin, his brother who hurt the love of his life, he had seen red the entire week since the accident.

"As if you're any better, huh?" Jimin scoffed, pointing at Jungkook. "You were the one who ran to him crying, suffocated him, made him panic, made all of us panic, we try and help you and then you do this. I've already apologized to Taehyung for what I did, he accepted my apology, why can't you just accept that?" Jimin sighed, tired of the fights.

"Because you hurt him!" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung didn't know what to do. This had been going on since the day they left the hospital, apparently Jungkook hadn't spoken to Jimin at all since he passed out and if he did he would curse at him or give Jimin dirty looks. Taehyung understood that Jungkook was sad and angry after seeing him hurt, but he just wanted this to be over. Almost everyone made mistakes that night, sure Jimin's deed was a bit worse than the rest, but Taehyung had genuinely already forgiven Jimin. That's why he didn't know what to do at the moment, he didn't know what to say. Jungkook had the right to be angry, but Jimin had the right to be forgiven as well. They were family and they treat each other with love most of the time, occasional fights will occur no matter what.

"You guys, please." Taehyung begged.

Jimin scoffed and glared at Jungkook, "Oh, so you've never hurt him before?"

"I would never fucking hurt him physically like you did." Jungkook glared back.

"I can promise you Jeon Jungkook, you shoving your dick into some random bitch whilst Taehyung sat at home waiting for you and loving you blindly for months hurt more than those stitches ever fucking could!"

It was dead silent.

Jimin was breathing heavily.

Taehyungs eyes were wide.

Jungkooks were lifeless, remembering the pain he caused. Suddenly an ocean of tears gathered and flowed down his cheeks as he gave Jimin a sad smile, "you're right hyung, you're right." He sniffled and stood up, turning towards where Taehyung was stood. Jungkook walked up to his boyfriend, gently took his hand in his and kissed it, "I'll forever be sorry," he whispered and then walked out in tears.

Taehyung was frozen, he didn't know what to do. He looked towards Jimin and saw him in tears as well, shocked at what he had just spit out in vain.

"I'm sorry Taehyungie, I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to say that, I didn't even mean it. I love Jungkook and I've long forgiven him and myself for what we did to you, I don't know why I just said that. I'm so sorry." Jimin cried, with his head in his hands.