Chapter 25: Tent

The members and I went to the small cottage one last time for the night in order to brush our teeth and take one last trip to the bathroom. When we were all done, we walked back to the tents and stood outside, wishing the ones we wouldn't be sharing a tent with goodnight.

Or at least that was the plan. One by one, the members went inside their tents. But I guess Jungkook didn't get the memo as he was holding me hostage in his arms, preventing me from going inside my tent.

"Mhmm, kiss me again," Jungkook mumbled against my lips for a thousand time.

"No. Enough with the kissing, let me sleep now you greedy baby." I tried to push at his chest to get him away from me, but he decided to kiss my neck instead if he couldn't get to my lips.

"Come on, just one more. I need it." Jungkook begged again after he sucked a hickey onto the tender skin of my neck. I really wanted to sleep, but in the direction Jungkook's actions were going I knew that I would be sporting a hard-on real soon if I didn't stop him from touching me further. So, I made a quick decision and pushed his body away from me.

"I know what you're doing dickhead." I glared at him.

Jungkook gave me a bashful grin. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I scoffed. "You're trying to get me hard so I'll sleep in your tent." 

"Well. Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Jimin would never let you sleep next to them with your erection poking at their bodies. Therefore, they would most likely kick you out of your tent and into mine. But,..." Jungkook raised his shoulders innocently, but still had that evil grin covering his face, "I would never do such thing."

"You're annoying," I muttered out, glaring at my boyfriend. knowing very well what his intentions were.

Jungkook chuckled fondly at my expression and kissed my cheek repeatedly, leaving far too much saliva on it afterward. I struggled in his hold for a few seconds, but then just decided to give up and let him have his way. Jungkook was like a baby, therefore I knew he would tire himself out pretty soon.

After about a minute of him abusing my cheek and the rest of my face with sloppy kisses, he let out a loud yawn. Indicating that his batteries were finally running low. 

Thank God

"You done now baby?" I kissed his forehead with a smile.

Jungkook leaned on me tiredly, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. "No. I always wanna kiss you, I love you." He mumbled like a sleepy toddler.

I gave a soft laugh at how adorable he was. 

"Let's get you to bed, my big baby." Jungkook nodded his head sleepily. We walked towards his tent and I held it open for Jungkook to get inside. He laid down inside the large sleeping bag that fit all three of them and once he was comfortable, I zipped it closed.

I leaned over ruffling Jungkook's hair and gave him one last kiss while he watched me with half-closed lids.

"Sweet dreams baby. I love you." I whispered to him.

"I love you," Jungkook whispered back before he signed out and logged off in a second.

I gave a light chuckle and then looked to my hyungs, laying right next to Jungkook. Hoseok hyung had already passed out while Jin hyung was busy on his phone. But when he noticed me looking at him, he turned his phone off and gave me a soft smile.

"I guess I have to cuddle him if he's going to look this adorable sleeping. Aish." Jin hyung teased.

I laughed and shook my head, with an amused smile on my face. "I love you hyung."