Chapter 8: Singularity

Adrenaline rush; That was all I felt.

I felt the warm bloodstream rushing through my body, I felt my heart pounding as if it had just been revived into life, I felt my mental focus sharpening as if I was reborn into a genius and I even felt like my bodily strength was beyond anything on this planet.

I was having an out of body experience.

I felt like I was on top of the world. And no one could bring me down.

"Kim Taehyung! Kim Taehyung! Kim Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!"

I had missed their beautiful voices, their joined vocals as they cheered for me as I poured my heart into singing Singularity.

My beautiful Army.

"Army sing the last part for me!" I screamed out.

"Tell me nae moksoriga gajjaramyeon

Nal beoriji marasseoyahaetneunji

Tell me gotongjocha gajjaramyeon

Geu ttae naega mueolhaeyahaetneunji!" They screamed.

I couldn't believe that I, Kim Taehyung, could stand on a stage in Stade de France, in front of 81,000 people that loved me, while they all sang with burning passion to my song.

I smiled warmly at our French Army's adorable pronunciations of my Korean lyrics.

I wondered what I had done in my past life to deserve any of this, I wondered how me and my other members could be so lucky to have such dedicated fans. They continued to surprise us with their dedication with every day that went by. When BTS went global I kept worrying about possibly having to only sing in English or about our fans not understanding our messages or lyrics, because they were in Korean. But I soon came to feel shame for my doubts and thoughts. Instead of making us sing in another language than our own, the fans instead took our Korean lyrics as a challenge and wanted to prove their dedication to us by learning and memorizing as much as they could.

They never wanted us to change.

And I loved them for that.

Thinking back on all of this while hearing them singing to my song made me tear up and shut my eyes.

The fans all saw my fresh tears and soon to be crying form, which lead to roaring screams within the audience.

After a few seconds I finally opened my eyes again while still sobbing and looked out into the large crowd with so much love, adoration, gratitude and bowed down to them to physically express all of those emotions.

I was on my knees bowing to them, the ones who changed my life.

The fans screamed and cheered even louder at this.

I kept crying and shaking, to the point were I felt like I couldn't breath.

"Gwenchana! Gwenchana! Gwenchana!" The fans kept screaming to comfort me.

But I couldn't look up. My heart was so full. I was so happy.

Even though I wanted to stop crying and stand up to look at them all, I couldn't. My tears wouldn't stop streaming down.

I once again heard a roaring wave of screams from the fans. But I couldn't bring myself to look up to see what had occured.

But I soon understood what it was about when I felt two strong muscular arms sling their way around my waist and lift me up.

Jungkook.

He held my back to his chest, but turned us around so that his back was facing the audience, since he probably figured out that I didn't want Army to see me hysterically crying.