Chapter 35: Do I really have to?

Thank you so much for 7000+ reads, I am soooooo happy!!!!! I love you guys, thank you, thank you, thank youuu! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The laughter within the Bangtan mansion was usually heard out loud. But on this rare day, this day, where all the seven members were together in the same room, with a stream of laughter that could reach miles down the road of their neighborhood and spread a warm and happy smile on anyone's face who got the pleasure of hearing the sweet melodies, those days were... well, they were just perfectly splendid.

The one free day they were lucky enough to receive, due to the happenings the previous day, they chose to spend in their happy place, together.

The day had started with most of the members getting some well-deserved rest, hence how most of them slept in a few extra hours. The couples within the walls also chose to squeeze in some lovemaking, since they had been deprived of their significant lovers for too long. When the session of the Taekook couple ended, Jungkook decided to take a shower whilst Taehyung limped downstairs to find his Jiminie.

At that time, Jungkook wanted to protest and tell his boyfriend to wait for him so that they could go and find Jimin together because he knew the trouble that the 95's could cause together, But now, as he held his stomach, laughing like no tomorrow with his hyungs beside him, watching the two soulmates with their heads both stuck in a fishbowl each, Jungkook decided that it was a great idea to let Taehyung walk down by himself.

So this is what happened.

Taehyung walked down the stairs to find Jimin, which he did, in front of their large aquarium in the living room. The shorter one was watching the fish as they swam and next to him stood two more bowls that each contained a brand new fish that would join its new family in a minute. Taehyung walked over to his best friend and together they opened the top of the aquarium and set the fish free alongside the many others.

One would say that it was a cute moment shared between the soulmates.

So, how did the chaos start, you wonder?

With a stupid sentence, coming from Taehyung.

"I bet I can get my head through this fishbowl. and you can't."

Jimin took the challenge, feeling offended.

So, they both did fit their dumb heads through their fishbowls... the problem was, well... getting them out.

They tried and tried but the bowls wouldn't come off.

And what did the duo do?

Well,