Chapter 30: Lovers night

I'm sooo mf embarrassed, but here y'all go hahaha. ugh. 

-- 

As the pair made it home to the mansion, Jimin threw himself at Jungkook and cried his heart out in regret.

"I'm so sorry Jungkookie, hyung didn't mean what he said," Jimin sniffled into Jungkook's neck, whilst the younger smiled softly and rubbed his hyungs back.

"No, hyung. I am sorry, I took it out of line and disrespected you." Jungkook apologized back.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at the two and also noticed the hyung line standing there in the background with the same soft smile on their faces.

Expect for one.

"You both should be sorry, we are family and this is not okay." Namjoons leader-mode came out towards the younger ones as he stepped forwards. "I'm going to say this once and you guys will all listen to this, or face great consequences. You are to never say shit like that to each other ever again, don't bring up the past, don't ruin what we are. I'm proud of you for apologizing, but this shouldn't have happened in the first place. We are family and I will trust you not to do this again, can you be trusted?" The leader asked in a tough voice.

All three of the maknaes nodded their heads and gave a small "Yes, leader."

"You've done nothing wrong Taehyung-ah, you're dismissed. But the other two will come with me right this instance." Namjoons orders made Taehyung breathe out in relief, widened the other two maknaes frightened eyes, and gave Yoongi a boner.

They both gave another, "Yes, leader." and followed Namjoon into his room, with visible pouts, dreading what was to come.

The rest of the members simply chuckled at the sight and watched as their leader closed the door.

"Fuck, he is so hot." Yoongi whispered to himself, making the others look at him with weirded out expressions.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of hi-"

And that was their que to grunt out in disgust, cover their ears with their hands and bolt towards their rooms.

But Yoongi didn't even have half a fuck to give as he imagined what he could do to Namjoon.

*

"I'm so stressed out, please suck my dick Tae."

That was the first thing Jungkook said when he ran back from the studio, into his and Taehyung's now joined bedroom. His bloody hand now patched up.

Taehyung chuckled from where he was laying on the bed and put down his phone, "What did he say? And did you break your hand?"

Jungkook groaned and threw himself on the bed, next to his boyfriend."He threatened the living shit out of both me and Jimin hyung. Tae, I'm telling you, I've never heard Namjoon hyung curse that much before. It was so fucking scary." Jungkook puffed out,

"And no, it's not broken. Just slightly swollen and I scraped my knuckles. Don't worry about it."

Taehyung let out a wholehearted laugh and pulled Jungkook closer to him, then proceeded to lay his head on his muscle pig of a boyfriend's chest. He brought his boyfriends bandaged hand up to his lips and kissed it.

"Well I hope that taught both of you a lesson."

Jungkook let out a frustrated breath, "It did., I promise. I won't speak like that ever again, nor break your heart. I swear."