2

My foot shook under my desk as I awaited for the lunch bell to finally ring.  Lunch has always been my favorite, despite my lack of friends I still have full freedom then and can do absolutely whatever. 

My head shot up once I finally heard it and I practically flew out of my seat and to the door.  I sped walk to my locker to grab my lunch I packed,  I never get the schools lunch as it's absolutely disgusting everyday.  I about gagged at the thought of it.  I reached my locker but was almost shocked to find that familiar boy from this morning at his locker again.  Yeah it's his locker so it shouldn't be weird, but I've actually never seen him before today. 

Now that I take notice to him I take in his features.  Brown fluffy hair upon his head and a cheerful smile spread across his pale face.  A light blush littered his cheeks which made me stare at him in admiration.  Again I noticed he was watching his phone giggling with his earbuds in, what surprised me though was to find my Minecraft skin on his phone seemingly to be crouching up and down happily.  I looked to his face again to see him still smiling at his phone, I smiled at this reaction wanting to maybe tease him a bit.

"He's hot am I right?"  I jokingly said to him not really thinking of what he could possibly respond with before speaking.  He froze up a bit but then looked up at me still continuing to smile. 

"Dream?"  I froze now worrying he suspected my identity.  How would he know?  He must be so obsessed he could know my voice by just a few words!  Oh no this is so bad- wait what if he meant like confirming?  He probably just didn't know if I knew Dream, ah that makes sense!

"Yeah, Dream."  I confirmed to him smiling a bit.  He instantly nodded his head looking down to pause the video seemingly to be playing.  He giggled a bit more before looking back up and speaking.

"I love him."  He blurted suddenly surprising me.  Love?  He loves me, but he doesn't even know me.  He loves what about me though?  I must ask, I'm curious okay?!?

"Why?"  I ask cautiously worried he would somehow take offense to my short question.

"Um because he brightens my day, makes me smile, and really just helps me out with coping.  Life can be hard but he comforts me!  Do you watch him?"  I can't help but hold back an enormous smile wanting to embrace my face at any moment.  His words really touched my heart and made me almost proud of myself for accomplishing this.  My hours of work really paid off huh?  I love making people this happy, I love brightening people's days and making them smile, but I most importantly love helping out those who truly need it.

"Yeah."  I respond vaguely almost forgetting his last question for a moment while stuck in my heartwarming thoughts. 

"My names George by the way!"  He holds out his hand towards me after closing his locker all the way and taking out an earbud.  I hesitated for a second before accepting his kind offer and shaking his hand before stating my name. 

"Clay, lovely to meet you."  I smile back at him.

"I should go now clay and eat some food, your welcome to join me and my friends if you would like.  Unless your busy of course!"  He swings his bag over his shoulder just looking at me from a side view now.  I take in his second offer and think about it for a moment.  Eating with a fan might be a little weird if I'm honest, but he doesn't know I'm Dream so what could go wrong.  It's not like I have anywhere to be anyways.  I shrug and respond to his question.

"okay, only if that's okay with your friends.  I don't want to intrude."  He shrugs back before grabbing my hand and pulling me along. 

"It will be fine, their all Minecraft obsessed like us, you'll fit it perfectly!"  I tense worrying It might get overwhelming with too many irl fans surrounding me.  Oh well he's already bringing me their, no time to back out now. 

We arrive at what I assume to be George's lunch table and he pulls me to sit next to him.  The group looks up at us and some nervously smile while others glare in my direction questioningly.  Maybe coming here was a bad idea after all, these people could be total weird obsessed fans!  I nervously half smile and stare down to where George is still tightly holding my hand.  He must of noticed this though and immediately let go, making me frown just a small amount.

"Guys this is clay. I invited him because he seemed cool, now introduce yourselves!"  George spoke cheerfully looking at each of their faces for a reaction.  He giggled a little when no one spoke then started introducing them himself.

"Clay, this is Alex, Karl, and bad!"  He cheered pointing towards each one of them to match a face up with the names.  I nodded and looked to each of them smiling lighthearted preparing myself to speak.

"Hi" Wow dream great introduction, really did your best out there!  I'm actually stupid, hi really?  However I was taken aback when Karl I suppose stuck his hand out towards me.

"Hi clay!  How are you?"  I took his hand into mine without hesitance this time and smiled over at him nodding my head for no reason whatsoever ever.

"Good."  Again clay!?  With these stupid one worded statements, were gonna get nowhere in life with this group of people. 

The conversation seemed to ease its way in and suddenly everyone was on the topic of my upcoming video today.  I was trying to ignore some of the strange comments one of them made every once and awhile, while just peacefully listening in on the conversation. 

"What do you guys think it will be about?" I suppose bad spoke up over the rest.  Everyone turned and shrugged their arms in reaction before silence overwhelmed us with everyone thinking about what it will be.  Before I could stop myself I blurted out what wanted to come out so bad this whole time.

"Probably a Minecraft but my friend is with Sapnap."  Everyone looked up curiously and nodded their heads smiling.

"I hope so!"  Someone that I couldn't register spoke up.  I smiled hearing what people actually thought of my videos as.  I knew people already loved those types of videos and was pleased hearing my maybe new friends did too.  I just nodded in response before a silence came back to our group.  Some started munching on their food again while others just looked around the lunch room.  George seemed to have other plans though and turned to me to spark something up.

"Do you like Sapnap?"  I turn to him almost taking that question in the wrong way before realizing that would just be strange if he asked that.  I nod my head, but laugh a little when a stupid reply fills my head.

"Yeah, but he's an idiot."  George seemed to just not understand and looked a bit offended before speaking again.

"I don't think so, he seems nice..."  he spoke just above a whisper making me quickly correct him not wanting to seem like I hate Sapnap or anything.

"That was sarcastic, sorry."  He caught my line of view and sighed out of relief.

"You make it seem like you know him, it just confused me.  He's one of my favorites too that's all."  Am I being to obvious?  That's the first thing that popped into my head before turning it down not wanting to be even more suspicious and just nodding. 

"Cool."

"You're cool"

1326 words
     Suggestions? 😘