5

George pov

Today must have been the best day in history.  It started off with me having my new dream merch arrive in the mail. I was so excited I wore it straight away to school, despite my mother's protest on how I should wash it first. I even got a few compliments at school for it which made me feel really good. I had got a few judgements stares but nothing to bad for once. That's not all though that happened today.

Next, I got an 100 on my math test I was so worried about.  I studied a whole week for it and it ended up working out great. I could already see my mothers congratulations and supporting hugs. My mother was a great women and I couldn't ask for any better, she was too sweet to dislike. However those two awesome, amazing moments isn't all that happened.

I about fainting when seeing the comment left on my tweet. It was a mirror photo of me in my favorite bright blue skirt and I just had to show my followers the fit. That's not all who saw my fit though, my literal idol had commented on it saying they liked the fit with a heart. The same idol with the merch I was currently wearing too! Dream. Literal dream gave me a heart. HOWEVER that's not all! Dream, once again, had actually followed me, and I'm not lying! It even says we're friends on Twitter now and I'm absolutely ballistic!

When I got home today I went straight to the printer. I needed this in a frame immediately, like right now. I ended up with two photos, the follow and the comment. My mother had questioned me quite a bit on why this was so crazy before I told her just how famous and amazing he was. I was so happy I forgot all about my math test grade and never actually ended up telling her, disappointing...

WAIT! omg omg omg is this what I think it is? A notification? Twitter notif?! On Twitter, the only notifications I have on are for dream, yes yes I know that's weird but I have to stay active with him! You never know what this man might put out, and it's always best to be early on the tweets incase deleted. Also, incase something just happened, for example right now.

I opened up Twitter quickly going straight to my notification bar, Dream tweet just as expecting. Clicking onto it I'm almost shocked. It read

Dreamwastaken

Happy Friday! Surprise chill stream for you all, miss ya

A stream, yes a stream! I immediately joined the livestream before I missed anything major. This was a huge moment because dream hasn't actually streamed a normal stream in over 3 whole months!

All I saw when joining was dreams Minecraft character standing in the middle of a field. It appeared Like dream just started and was getting things situated so I patiently waited for him to speak, it didn't actually take long when I heard him start to greet everyone. Money already started to get donated with little messages so I wasted no time in clicking on the donation tab. I needed to ask him why he followed me, I wasn't really expecting an answer though. Dream can't really acknowledge all of his viewers so it's understandable.

I typed in a little statement before sending my 10 dollars his way. He was currently just reading his donations he had and occasionally making a joke about them. His little Minecraft character was just jumping around on blocks meanwhile I waited impatiently for my donation to pop on. That's when I saw it, my little georgenotfound name popped up onto his screen. I watched the screen intensely while my donation read through waiting for his reaction.

Georgenotfound- hi! You followed me on Twitter today and I'm absolutely ballistic, but why? Anyways hope your day is going smoothly!! Ily

The donation finished and I now noticed how dreams character suddenly stopped jumping around and it went complete silent. I flinched a little when his voice rang through my laptop.

"Hey George! Thanks for the 10, why did I follow you? I don't know, anyways love you too!" That was something alright, I didn't quite get my wanted answer but I sure got something. Dream said 'love you too' to me!? I know he does it with everyone but I just feel especially happy when it happened to me.

Maybe dream actually hadn't had a reason to follow me and just felt like it. Or maybee he was lying and is absolutely in love with me- okay maybe not that's very unlikely... okay that's actually imposible, but whatever I can have my dreams right?

A few hours past and I was still focusing on dreams stream. Nothing has really happened since my little donation, but that's pretty normal. However, that was until a certain donation caught my eye making me think a bit into it.

Sapnapsjuicymother- hello drem! Do you go to school since your 17 right? Or have you dropped out? Srs question!

Dream at school. That seems weird to think about, my idol just going to school like a normal human being! I bet his whole school knows it is him and gets to know everything about him. I mean, how could one not distinguish his voice and looks description while at school with him? Blond hair and green eyes is pretty recognizable. Anyone looking like that must be hot! I now remembered I haven't heard his response and tuned back into it.

"School? Haha yeah I do. It's not very good to just drop out." I wasn't expecting more of an answer, but I couldn't not just hope for a little more insight. I bet he's the most popular, good looking guy at his school. Actually that should just be a fact, who could be better than the one and only dreamwastaken? Before my thoughts could wander to far I was interrupted by my thoughts being questioned by someone else.

Josiewastaken5o03- are you popular at school? (You don't have to answer)

I'm glad this person wrote that at the end so Dream knows he shouldn't be pressured into revealing personal things to his millions of fans. However that didn't stop him from wanting to reply.

"You'd be surprised Josie, no. Thanks for the 20 by the way!" He spoke casually, shocking me in the process. How could he not be popular? That seems so weird, I just bet he is lying. However maybe his school just hates Dream so much and wants nothing to do with him. Or maybe nobody watches him at his school and doesn't know 'Dream' exists. There are many possibilities to his reply making my mind fill to the brim with suspicion.

His chat seemed to have a similar reaction to mine filled with, 'no ways' and 'your lying'. There was an occasional 'your too hot to be popular In school that's why' comment in there though.

Dream just chuckled to chats stupidly though and surprised me when stating it was late and he needed to sleep soon. I looked over at the clock seeing it being almost 2am. Had it really been that long? I didn't even eat dinner tonight, mom always makes me eat. Actually scratch that, she did try but I was to focused on his live I didn't acknowledge her.  I must seem annoying sometimes.

Dream ended his live not long after that which told me to get some sleep.  I plugged my phone into the charger and set in on my nightstand before curling myself in on my blankets.  I snuggled with it while slowly drifting off into unconsciousness.   I feel real single right now, I wish I could hug someone like this someday.  Y'know just sleep in there arms while feeling the warmth of their body against mine.  Sounds like a dream though.

1329 words
         First George pov....how was it?