24

Dream pov

The following day I attended school. Not even bothering to try and meet up with George knowing the brunette is probably still quite upset at me, and to be honest I wasn't quite happy with him either.

Instead I was off to school all by my self, well if you didn't count the sleeping dude in the backseat. I didn't even want to try and wake the man up, taking quick notes that he is a very heavy sleeper.

The school day consisted of new lessons and random projects being thrown our way causing me to just groan in annoyance from all of it.  However once the day ended I was feeling very enthused and excited.

I ran over to my car I had parked previously that day and then quickly hopped into it, smiling at the man I saw in the passenger seat.

"Hi dream, how was school?"  Sapnap greeted me once I was content with where I was seated.

"Honestly, it sucked ass, but I'm glad it's over."  I sigh as I lean back in the seat and stare out the window, watching the students all enter their cars and drive away.  Sapnap just laughed in response before telling me to start leaving the schools parking lot.

I pulled out of the parking space and then started making my way to the road, preparing myself for the crowded streets.  Me and Sapnap had no plans for today and decided to just go relax at a random park to by sometime.  So when we arrived we immediately made our ways to the swings.

"Oh dream! I have to go grab something be right back."  Sapnap called out to me as he turned around and made his way back to the car.  I shrugged it off before following my own route to the swings.  I sat down and started softly kicking my feet on the ground.

A few minutes later Sapnap came back with a bag in his hands, confusing me very much.  He just smiled and made his way to the seat beside me, placing the bag on the ground as he did so.  He hopped on the swing and unlike me kicked his legs aggressively on the ground, trying to go as high as possible.

I laughed, completely forgetting about the bag and instead focusing on the swings we were sat upon.  I then started pushing my swing harder, going much higher then I had been before.

"I'm higher!  I'm higher!"  Sapnap yelled out as we continued to swing back and forth through the sky.  I just wheezed as I swung my legs heavily back and forth, trying to cause as much movement as possible.

This continued on for minutes straight before a concerned family neared us causing us to stop from embarrassment.  We giggled before coming to a stop and then looking towards the other.  Now remembering about the bag, I spoke up.

"What's the bag for?"  I questioned, eyeing the bag as I did so.  He smiled as he reached down to grab it, holding it tightly between his hands.

"I hoped you'd ask that.  While you were out today I did a little shopping and bought something for you."  He exclaimed, enthusiasm present in his tone.

"Why?"  I asked, wondering why Sapnap would randomly give me a present.  He never normally gives me gifts, or anyone for that matter.  He just shrugged before handing the bag to me with a smirk.

"Just open it you idiot."

I chuckled before slowly reaching my hand into the bag, in which gives me no sort of assumption whatsoever.  I feel a fabric on my hands, making me think it's a piece of clothing material.  I furrow my eyebrows, having no idea what kind of clothes I would receive, but nonetheless excited to find out.

I slowly now pull out the fabric, awaiting for when it finally comes into my vision to reveal the surprise.  I'm shocked to say the least when a few certain colors come into vision.  I pull the item out all the way to be met with a flag in which resembles many colors.  Red, orange, yellow included with all the rest of the rainbow was sat right in front of me.