17

Dream pov

I watched as the clock ticked down to the last seconds of the school day.  When the bell rang I immediately stood from my seat and began making my way out the door.  Without stopping I made my way all the way to the front of the school where my car awaited me.

Surprisingly I saw George already standing at my vehicle, probably waiting for me to arrive. When he saw me he immediately started waving like a mad man. I just laughed and ran over to him to make it there a bit faster.

"Hey George, what's up?" I ask as I arrive next to him, beginning to unlock my car.

"Nothing much, just excited to get home!" George happily spoke out causing warmth to rise onto my cheeks. Wait, stop that! I shouldn't feel this way around George, doing that will only cause more troubles in life. Last time I acted 'gay' my whole life seemed to change and I won't let it happen again.

I finally seemed to unlock the car allowing me and George both to enter it. I slid into my seat and made sure to buckle up before starting the car up. George also followed me along into his seat and buckled his seat as well. I started the car's ignition and began making my way to George's residence.

We sat it a comfortable silence for most of the ride, at least that was until my phone began ringing through the entire car. I huffed and picked my phone up to check who was calling me.

Sapnap

I froze and looked over to where George was seated staring at me already. He had an expecting look on his face, like he was telling me to answer the phone. I hesitantly clicked accept and then made sure I wasn't going to crash the car as I was still driving it. The phone was brought to my ear, leaving me to wait for Sapnap to speak up.

"Dream!" I hope George didn't hear that.

"Uh hey...friend." I replied trying not to accidentally let his name slip.

"What?" Sapnap spoke, sounding a little offended. I just sighed and looked at George through the corner of my eye. He still seemed to be looking my way, kinda creepy okay..

"I'm actually in the car with um, George right now." I mumbled out hoping Sapnap understood I couldn't out myself to him. I saw George perk up at the mention of his name, probably wondering if I was gonna say something about him.

"Ohhhh" Sapnap gasped through the call before continuing. "I just wanted to update you on my arrival. I'm taking a plane and was wondering if you could pick me up from the airport tomorrow."

"Okay dude that sounds good, what time do you think you'll land?" I question.

"Uhh probably around 6 or 7. My flight is at 4." Sapnap replied. I just hummed and took notice to the house I was pulling into. We arrived.

"Okay, Ill be there. PM right?" I asked to just confirm the time Sapnap will need picked up.

"Yep, see you then! I'm so excited."

"Me too, bye!"

"Bye"

With that the call ended leaving just me and George in complete silence once again.  I stared over at the boy and watched as he was already making his way out of the vehicle.  I however took a few seconds sitting in the car, thinking.

What is me and Sapnaps plans when he arrives here?  I don't want him to be bored as there's nothing really fun surrounding my location.  And what if George sees him?  He would probably freak out, I can't let that happen.  Should me and sap announce our meetup to the fans?  Maybe we could do some cool steam together.