32

George pov

The day I went back to school after me and clay announced our relationship was hectic.  It all started as soon as I stood foot into the building.

"Are you actually the George dating dream?!"  Somebody unknown screeches into my ear once I make it inside the school building.  I look towards my right where I heard them from and then came face to face with some random dude I've never seen.

"Huh?"  I ask, trying to pretend I just didn't understand so he would leave me alone.  One of my biggest worries is to accidentally leak something clay wouldn't of wanted me to say so I think it's best to just not say anything at all.

"You're George!  Your dating dream!"  The random brunette boy yells out again.  I'm pretty sure he screamed so loud others heard because a small crowd started forming around us.

"Omg dreams boyfriend goes to our school!"  A girl yells out followed by many gasps coming from around the crowd.  My eyes are wide as I look around at all the people inspecting me, so many people are yelling at me right now it's overwhelming- is this how content creators have to feel all the time..?  Is this what Dream has to experience online?

"George?" Somebody familiar this time shouts out at me. I look towards that direction now to see none other then bad running over towards me and the small crowd. Once he reaches me he just looks at me with an eyebrow raised before looking at all the people staring at us.

"What's happening?" He asks now after noticing nobody was saying anything anymore.

"He's dating dream!" Another random girl yells out. Bad gasps from next to me and quickly turns to me with a shocked expression.

"You're what?!" He screeches this time. I cringe, wondering if everyone is just going to constantly think of me as the dude dating a famous Minecraft YouTuber.

"Uh-"

"George!"  Oh god, now what?!

I look away from bad to see a worried Karl sprinting our way.  Maybe he can help me out some.

"George!  Whats everyone doing?"  The brunette boy questions as he finally reached where me and bad stood.  I huffed before grabbing both bad and Karls hands and then started running out of there.  I pulled the two to the nearest bathroom and when we reached it I let go of them and looked at myself in the mirror- This is more stressful then I thought it would be.

"Did neither of you see the stream?"

"Hello?"  Somebody calls from inside a nearby bathroom stall.  I quickly jolt backwards from the sound of the unknown voice before I see a familiar figure come into vision.  Alex.

"Oh, hey- hello!"  I stutter out, overwhelmed by my three friends staring me down right now.

"Oh! Hey the groups back together again."  Karl cheers from beside me.  That reminds me, I haven't spoken to all of my friends together in awhile.  I've been so caught up in clay I didn't even think to attend our normal lunch table everyday- or to call them up and ask if they wanted a group hangout after school.

"Yeah, but George was just about to tell us about something- go on George."  Bad urges on, informing me he was quite curious on this whole situation, I mean I would be too if my best friend suddenly started dating a famous guy.

"Okay- okay back to what I was saying.  Did none of you watch dreams stream yesterday?"  The three shook their heads after I asked.  I sighed and then pulled myself up onto the bathroom sink.  I swung my legs back and forth trying to think about how to explain to bad and Alex I'm literally dating dream- obviously Karl already knows.