15

No dream team christmas...I'm going to go cry now

Dream pov

I slowly open my eyes not expecting to find myself in a somewhat unfamiliar room. At first I panic and sit up quickly from the bed while looking around but once I take full notice into my current surroundings I relax and fall backwards back onto the bed I just awoke from.

George seemed to be no where in sight so I took things into my own hands to figure out the current time I was in. Grabbing my phone off of the floor, which I could only assume how it ended up there, I opened it up and checked the time in which appeared onto my screen.

10:34 PM

My eyes widened and my eyebrows rose as I sat up once again and began my way out of George's bedroom. I speed walked through the house before coming upon another human being sat in the living room supposedly on their phone. I cautiously walked towards the figure before taking notice of their features.

"George?" I questioned once fully entering the living room. The figure turned their head towards me quickly with a smile on their face. My suspicions were confirmed when George's face was brought into my vision.

"Hey clay! How was your sleep?" George greeted me while tossing his phone somewhere on the couch he sat upon.

"Good I guess, why are you out here by yourself?" I asked while finding myself a comfortable spot on the same couch George was already on. George watched as I sat next to him and even moved over a bit to leave space for me to sit with him.

"Well when I woke up I wanted to watch some videos, but I didn't want to bother you so I came out here. I didn't want to disturb your sleep." George chuckled out watching as I tried repositioning myself on his couch. Once satisfied I looked back up at George and smiled before replying again.

"That's sweet of you, but it's late and now I'm not tired." I laughed out followed by George's own laugh adding onto mine.

"And theres school tomorrow!" George spat out during our laughing fit. I slowly quieted my laughing and stared down at a random spot on the couch. 'School?' I totally forgot tomorrow was Monday and we had to attend school. Oh my gosh, what about when Sapnap gets here? He's gonna have to just be by himself all day while I'm suffering in school!

"Clay?" I'm brought out of my stare by a hand on my shoulder and a quiet voice speaking over my thoughts. I look back up at George and nod my head to show acknowledgement before rising from my spot on the couch.

"Clay?" George questions again while also standing from his seat. I just ignore the brunette and walk back towards the room I previously awoke in earlier that same day. Once arriving I just face plant onto the bed and sigh as my thoughts linger back over to the situation stressing me out.

I don't think Sapnap coming to Florida is a good idea anymore. I'm going to be at school probably half of his visit which will leave little time to actually hang out with him. He will probably dislike the idea anyways of coming and just barely seeing me anyways. We don't even have a place to sleep, Or any plans at all while he is down here! We are way to unprepared, I don't even think we've discussed how long he is staying for anyways.

I sigh out once more while grabbing my phone I previously left on the bed. I open me and Sapnaps messages and hesitantly type out a short statement.

Hey sap, I've thought about it and no longer think you coming to Florida is a good idea. As much as I want to meet you and shit, we are so unprepared and I totally forgot about the fact I still have to attend school. I'm so sorry and really wish your visit would of worked out...