7

George pov

The moment I saw dream reply to my dm's I absolutely lost it. I must of shrieked so loud it concerned my mother because she went running into my room in panic. The fact he knows I exist and takes part of his day to speak to me is crazy. Why me? I couldn't answer that, but I'm definitely not going to fight it.

it's Monday morning now and I've just arrived at school watching my usual dream video at my locker. yes yes I've seen it so many times, but this man barely posts so this is what I have to do.  The hallway including mine and clays lockers is almost always peaceful and doesn't contain much drama at all.  That's why I spend most of my time watching dreams videos there, but also so I can just hide away in my locker.

I hear the first bell ring which alerts me to head to class so I sadly close out of my phone, swing my bag over my shoulder and then walk to first period. As I arrive I notice my best friend Karl was already waiting for me. I skip to our shared table and launch myself in the seat while sighing happily.

"Hey Gogy, what's got you in this jolly mood this great morning?" Karl teases excitingly. I look over at him seeing he's staring right back at me expectantly. I giggle and decide to tease him some too before spilling the news I experienced yesterday.

"oooOOooh nothing important." His expression doesn't change but he tries to act all hurt, and fails miserably. He starts whining and looking at me with sad puppy eyes.

"My sweet bestie Gogy please oh won't you please tell me." Karl begins begging annoyingly until I finally give in so I no longer have to deal with it.

"Fine fine Karlos. I'll tell you." I pause for a moment to see his reaction. he springs up in his seat and starts cheering before realizing I am no longer continuing. He glares and notifies me silently to hurry the fuck up.

"I may or may not have received a dm from a special man with the name of dream yesterday evening." I giggle sheepishly when finishing, noticing his facial expression changed once again to absolute shock. He opens his mouth before immediately closing it once more. He seems frozen for a little before finally speaking up a bit.

"For real?"

"yes"

He freezes again for a moment before deafening my ears with a bloody scream. I notice the few people in class look back at us in shock, probably worrying someone got murdered back here. I let him have his little moment of excitement before calming him down for a second.

"Karl shut the butt cheeks up your screaming." I sigh and watch his face flush with embarrassment.

"sorry, what did he say?" I smile knowing he is acting more decent like before explaining to him how I messaged him a bunch and then his response. I also included some other random encounters like the on stream reply thing. I was abruptly stopped by my teacher arriving in class and telling us to be quiet and listen to the announcements. Nothing interesting on them though, just the normal tell of the crusty rusty so called lunch food. Almost immediately after they finished my teacher went straight into our math lesson for today. It was something along the lines of solving for x on a number line, but I didn't really listen like normal.

The first half of the day seemed to fly by and now it already seemed to be lunch time. Apparently Alex and bad didn't show today and Karl had extra work so I was left all by myself. Actually, I'm not. At this moment I just remembered, Clay! of course I will find him and spend lunch with just him, perfect.

I looked through the hallways in search for him before finally coming across him going into a bathroom. I followed him in hope to beat him before he enters a stall. When I got inside I noticed him standing next to the sinks supposedly splashing water on his face. I walked up behind him and placed my hand onto his shoulder. he flinched and quickly turned around to find the suspect. He looked relieved when seeing me and turned back around to face the sink again.

"You need something George?" Clay squeaked out, obviously showing me he has been crying. I just shook my head before rubbing soothing patterns into his shoulder I was still holding onto. He seemed to calm down in my presence and sighed before turning back to me expectantly, reminding me he asked me a question.

"want to eat lunch with me? it's just us." I smiled up at him and saw how he sighed and nodded his head to me while closing his eyes just barely. I grabbed his hand, intertwined our fingers and started leading him to the cafeteria. He stopped abruptly though making me look back at him questionably.

"can we not eat in there, maybe outside?" I nodded back to him and now started pulling him to the closed exit doors.

I led him to my favorite outdoor bench which we sat right on top of. I noticed he still seemed very uneasy and the only way I could actually help would be to ask so I spoke up questioning him.

"Whats wrong clay?" he just shrugged his shoulders making me wonder more on the situation.

A few minutes have passed of pure uncomfortable silence so I decided to scroll through Twitter for a bit.  However I'm very surprised to immediately see Dream is trending, everywhere.  Apparently, after scrolling for just a little, something had been leaked involving Dream and I wanted to know further.  I searched the phrase, 'dream leak' onto the search bar and waited for it to load.

I was met with post after post with the same screenshots and when I read it I was absolutely shocked.  The messages went like this...

Dream- hey sap
Sapnap- what's up
Dream- I'm just gonna go right and say it okay
Sapnap- okay...is this important?
Dream- I'm gay

It shows that Sapnap said something after that, but was cut off. 

I'm speechless and you'd expect me to get excited y'know, but I'm not because I know this was leaked without dreams consent.  And nothing of the sort should be celebrated when knowing they didn't tell the world, some random creep did.  I began questioning how and why this got on the internet for everyone to see. 

I just remembered now clay was still in front of me so I looked up at him, surprisingly he was already staring at me in fear almost.  My expression went a million times softer and I grabbed his hand that was laid on the table.  He flinched back, however I kept my hand still on his.

"Are you sure your okay?"  He didn't respond and just stared at me and occasionally glanced down at where my phone was placed.  I realized now the leak pictures were still on the screen so I closed out of it quickly in case clay hasn't seen it yet or something.  That thought was turned down though when clay spoke up.

"What's your opinion on that?"  He pointed to where the messages once were on my phone shakily.  I sighed and looked up into his eyes before answering.

"Well my opinion is that it's none of my business.  Dream didn't tell anyone so I shouldn't know."  I smiled over at clay when speaking and noticed he had a small smile creep up his face a bit.  He looked to where our hands were held and sighed before looking up to greet by eyes.

"Thanks."

"What?"

"Never mind".

1312 words