6

Dream pov

Last night I felt generous and decided to stream for once which made everyone go absolutely crazy. It had been over 3 months since my last normal stream so this surprised everyone. I felt proud of myself for finally getting the courage to hit the go live button, but that isn't what is stuck on my mind right now.

Yesterday, not long after I started my stream I got a pretty surprising donation. It came in from the name 'Georgenotfound' and asked why I followed them on twitter. I knew right away who that was and didn't know how to response, so once again I just said I don't know. I know for a fact that wasn't what he wanted to hear, but it is all he was gonna get then. I wonder if he is still going crazy over that. Or maybe he just forgot already- No he definitely wouldn't forget he's obsessed. speaking of obsessed, my twitter notifications were filling up my phone currently.

I used my finger print to open up my phone and clicked onto twitter right away. I noticed quite a few dms so I brought my finger straight to the button to open it. To my surprise it wasn't from Sapnap or any other online friends. The first name I saw pop up was from the one and only georgenotfound. I chuckled and clicked onto his messages wondering what he had to say to me.

Georgenotfound

Hi dream! I can't believe I can message you on here its crazy.

You won't see this but I really appreciate you :)

I sent you a donation yesterday and you saw it too!!! Im so happy :]

I wonder what you r doing right now, probably sleeping haha

happy Saturday also!

Btw I got your merch delivered yesterday! sooo comfy 10/10

My heart seems to melt when reading his messages. I am literally his idol aren't I? It seems as if he is messaging me to just rant which makes me feel happy. I make people seem so comfortable they can just rant everything to me, all their thoughts even. Imagine what he will think if I respond, I mean I feel as if it's rude if I leave him on read so I have to! I think for a little before finally putting my thoughts into words on my phone and hitting send.

Dreamwastaken

hi george! happy you like the merch :)

Sweet and simple, just how I like it. He seemed to send his last message 2 hours ago so It might be a little before he responds again-

Georgenotfound

DREAAM <3 THANK YOUU

I actually laughed out loud when seeing his eager reply. I can't believe I can make one person just so excited over a few lame words wrote down onto my phone. Still laughing, I closed out of our chat and went to Sapnap's and I's. I needed to spill this tea to my bestie immediately. He hasn't got any in a while and is probably in need.

Dreamwastaken

Sap I got so much to say please text me

Not long after sending that I got a short what from him in messages. I giggled and started typing out everything that happened to me in these short past few days.

Dude im down bad rn. the other day at school this kid was watching my video and then these girls were talking about me and then I spoke to them and they said everyone watches me and so then I spoke to the kid watching me and he is so obsessed but its so cute. he let me eat with him and his friends at lunch, he also wore my merch to school

As soon as I sent my text it said he read it and about a minute later I was getting a phone call from him. I accepted it immediately and put him on speaker too.

"Dream dude slow down, please explain better." Sapnap's tired, groggy voice rang though my phone causing me to laugh once again out loud, it was more like a wheeze but whatever. My laughing fit calmed down after a few minutes so I sighed and began to explain to him more in depth.

"Apparently my whole school knows me, but I'm more worried about this one boy okay. he was literally watching my video next to his locker so I like spoke up to him okay?" I rushed out quickly panting a little with lack of breath.

"Okayyy continue!"

I told him about our first little conversation and then when we had ate lunch with his friends. Sapnap seemed quite intrigued in my little story before I even got to the best part, which was the twitter things. When I started that I got so into it I was flailing my arms around and speaking faster and faster until Sapnap told me he literally couldn't understand me. When I finished explaining every detail about the comment, follow, stream, and dm's I was exhausted. I checked the call time seeing it has been a whole 30 minutes, but Sapnap didn't seem to mind it. I gave him a moment to fully understand my words before urging him to reply.

"okay dream so, your like what. besties with a fan now?" he giggled on his end, but that didn't phase me. I just sighed, I came here for advise not to get made fun of.

"Sapnap! this is serious, I need help!"

"Im trying! what do you want me to do? It seems like you just are forming a relationship with him and you know how single I am." I freeze, does he think I like him? I obviously don't though right? I mean yeah I've questioned it a little, but haven't accepted that! I couldn't just start crushing on someone who is obsessed with me, that's weird... but imagining him and me together though- No clay shut up. I sighed before thanking Sapnap for listening and hanging up the call. Now realizing just how hungry I've gotten I dragged my feet to my door and headed to the kitchen.

My thoughts were filled to the brim distracting me from my mother who stood next to the fridge door. I about ran into her before she pushed me back against the wall.

"Watch where you're going kid!" I looked up to her shocked before nodding my head firmly and continuing my way to the food. When I reached the cabinet door and opened it I saw absolutely nothing there. I sighed before turning back to my mother on her phone.

"We don't have food mom". She didn't even bother looking up when answering me.

"I know, deal with it. you got a car" Very responsible of you mother. I obviously do have a car however I know for a fact my 14 year old sister doesn't. She was the first thing coming to mind right now.

"Did Drista eat?" She actually looked up to me now with a glare lingering in her eyes. she dramatically threw her arms up when speaking.

"Obviously Clay! Why wouldn't we feed her?" I sighed before walking out without responding. I could practically feel her eyes burning holes into my back but chose to ignore it out of annoyance. My parents clearly had favorites and I was not one of them. They see my YouTube job as stupid and a waste and choose not to acknowledge me because of it. They say I'm a disappointment and want nothing to do with my life after I told them I didn't want to be a doctor like they wished. It gets annoying, but I've grown to get used to it by now. My sister always has the attention now though, I even think she has been convinced to be a nurse by now, I wouldn't be surprised.

I've grabbed my keys by now and am on my way to the nearest McDonalds for breakfast. Definitely not my desired food currently, but will have to deal with it for now.

1315 words

A bit short of a chapter, but wanted to introduce Dream and Georges dms.