31

Dream pov

I clicked my mouse onto a specific app, awaiting for when it finally finishes loading. When the app, twitch, finally opens I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I'm right here clay-"

"You can't call me that on stream okay? You can't mess up and let it slip, everyone would know. Okay George, okay?!" I rush out, overwhelmed by my own worries.

"Alright.. Dream I know- but please breathe with me okay? I love you and I'm here." George signs out from next to me. I look over at the brunette apologetically and nod my head slowly, followed by a long exhale to calm myself down.

"Love you too george.. thanks for the help." I exclaim, hoping the boy knows just how much his comforting words mean to me. How much they really make my day better. How much they make me want to just live in the moment where I hear the words over and over again just to reassure myself that he's with me.

"No problem clay, and before you ask- no I haven't backed down yet and yes I know how people might react at school to this.  There's no need for you to worry over that, it's all on me anyways."  George states firmly, making sure I heard everything he was saying and that I understood it all as well.

"Okay, are we ready then.  Can I start?"  I mutter once I realize I've already found my way to the go live button, hovering my mouse over the button and awaiting for when I can finally right click it.

"Yep! go ahead."  George cheers from beside me, I can tell he is stoked about appearing on my stream.  He used to be one of those people watching, sitting at home or even standing at their own locker, just watching my streams.  Now however, he's in the stream and people at their houses are gonna watch the him!

My finger presses down on my mouse, initiating a small click before a new screen appears on my computer, informing me the stream has begun.  I already had chat open on my second monitor and could see as it flips out and goes at probably 100mph.

"Woah" I hear George mutter from next to me.  I smile and look over at his direction, seeing as his eyes scan over the fast moving chat like it was a million dollars- but it's actually just half a million people.

My mic was currently muted along with my face cam being off still.  We haven't decided if George was going to show his face or not, he didn't mind, but I was a little skeptical on how people might react to that- what if they hunt him down just to find me?

After a few minutes it was obvious all the notifications went out which just leaves for me to unmute the mic and allow chat to hear my voice after so long.  They were probably all wondering what the 'i'm back and I bring news!'  in my title was for.

Once I finish a short silent confirmation with George I unmute the mic, wondering if anyone could tell it was unmuted yet.

"HI!"  I scream into the mic, watching as chat flips out only a few seconds later.  Stream delay seems to be short today..  my eyes skim over the chat, allowing me to understand what most of them were thinking currently.

Dream! Your back ;)
You're alive and thriving🤪 woo hoo
WHATS THE NEWS DREAM PLEASE
Where have you been Dream :(
gay O.o
DREAM
Are you pregnant

I smile at the mostly positivity in the chat, relieving just a bit of my nerves.

"Yes yes I'm back, hi! Sorry I was gone for so long, but I just needed a break Y'know? However I am here now and I do come with a great amount of news for you all." I cheer quietly, wondering if I'm doing a good job at hiding how fucking nervous I was right now. I glance over at George to be surprised with the fact he was already staring me down with admiration in his eyes. I send back a smile as a little 'I see you'.