25

Dream pov

It's Friday, streaming day...

School had ended a few hours ago and now me and Sapnap were currently about to enter my house since the first time in awhile. For him however, it's his first time seeing my room and just house in general.

We creep up to the window, looking in just to confirm that nobody was present. Once satisfied with the emptiness we made our way to the door, leaving me to unlock it with my keys I still have possession over.

I haven't been here in a little less then a week, but it's seemed like it's been forever with how much has happened over that one week. It's too much to even get into, going from me and George's 'relationship things' to Sapnap arriving in Florida for the first time.

The door swung open, followed by a loud creaking noise coming from the door.  I cringed and froze in place, worried someone was actually here and heard that, but when nobody came running towards the door I let out a breath and me and sap made our way to my bedroom.

We slowly walked up the stairs and when we finally arrived we both flopped onto my bed.  Sapnap was looking all around my room, taking in all the details I put into my living corridors.  After a few moments of Sapnap just inspecting things he turned his head to me and spoke.

"Ready to stream?"  He questioned.  I nodded and then sat up from my bed, making my way to my pc in which hasn't been turned on for awhile.

After the machine finally booted up, I opened up twitch and went to my account, awaiting for when we finally hit the go live button. I saw Sapnap putting up a white sheet behind me, to block out my room of course. And when he was finally done I sat on my chair and hovered over the singular button.

When I clicked it, after titling the stream 'epic announcement', I could already see the chat going rapid.  Viewers were piling in, followed by donations and chat messages being thrown in there too.

"Hi chat!  It's great to see you all again."  I greeted them, thinking about how I previously wasn't allowing myself to stream with all the drama going on.  This is the first time people are hearing from me after the incident, making me stressed out a bit.

"Yeah yeah I'm back.."  I continued on, awaiting for when the notif goes out and finally alerts all my fans I'm live.

A few minutes passed of me just greeting everyone, ignoring all the people questioning me about the outing.  Donations were silenced currently, so just in case somebody said something I wouldn't become uncomfortable.  Once I was satisfied with the amount of viewers I began speaking.

"So as your probably all wondering, there is an announcement.. and I'm gonna get straight to it."  I exclaimed, excitement mixed with a bit of nervousness present in my voice.

I rose from my chair, allowing Sapnap to take my place instead.  He then began to hover over a button in which turns the camera on.  I chuckled nervously and watched as Sapnap turned to me for confirmation.  I nodded and watched as he finally clicked the button, allowing the thousands of people watching to see the boy.

"SURPRISE!!"  He screamed into the mic while flailing his arms all around.  I could see the chat going much faster then before, what's and wows very present. The raven haired just laughed and smiled widely while watching the chat.

"I bet you guys had noooo idea." He giggled out. Seeing everyone's excitement, replacing all the questions about my sexuality, really calmed me down so I allowed myself to laugh along with Sapnap. I got a brief look at chat once I did that.

Omg dreams actually there with him
Dreamnap met up!?
No way Dream?!
Sapnap your so hot
Face reveal???
You gonna show your face now?