¡¡ Legend ¡¡ [1]

Warnings: descriptions of body types/bodies (no NSFW of course), talk of gods and false idols,, idk if those warnings are needed, but yeah

~~~

Legend has it, that deep in the woods you call home, lives an ancient forest spirit who protects all animal life and guides lost souls to the afterlife. This ancient spirit has been called many names, but I've come to know him as the Warden, specifically, the Warden of the Woodmire. This warden, has guarded these woods for centuries, making sure all animal life is fair, no species is ruling others, and making sure that peace is kept between forest folk and humans. Well, the warden one day, fell in love with a spirit of lesser rank and lesser threshold, the spirit of Citrus Grove, which lay a few miles east of the forest. The spirit of Citrus Grove had entered these woods upon superstition that the forest folk worshipped this so called forest guardian as a god of sorts and he knew that was bad. He carefully made his way through the forest, laughing at every silly little creature that passed him by, he had never seen so many. When the spirit of Citrus Grove found the Warden, he stopped, clearing his throat softly, "Excuse me, you must be the-" he trailed off as the Warden turned to face him, his breath being knocked from his lungs by this male's incredibly good looks. Though it was hard for him to admit, the first thing the spirit of Citrus Grove noticed was the Warden's sculpted abs and his sharp jawline, which framed a nearly perfect face that held the most dazzling pearly grayish hazel eyes. The Warden raised an eyebrow, his muscles rippling beneath his skimpy clothing, which were only a pair of black shorts which clung to his frame, and a sheathe for a trident, which extended into something that looked like shoulder pads, "Hm?" The spirit of Citrus Grove did a double take before speaking once more, his eyes scanning over the crown which rested atop the Warden's head, "You must be the Warden, am I right?" The large male smirked, scratching at the stubble along his jaw, "Mhmm." The spirit of Citrus Grove frowned slightly, "Well, I am the spirit of Citrus Grove, but you can call me Ponk... I came here to see if the rumors were true and you are being worshipped as a god of sorts..." The Warden scoffed, tilting his smirk just enough that his  canine like teeth were visible, "I don't think you'd call it that..." he trailed off, eyeing Ponk, "The forest folk leave gifts for me, which I give to the animals to help benefit them. I do not allow the people to make me an idol, I have made it clear to them that I am no god." While speaking, the Warden took a few steps towards Ponk, towering over him and causing him to step back. "Well, I-" Ponk began, getting cut off by the Warden, "Live a day in my shoes, Ponk. See what I see, know what I do, don't just assume every rumor is true. And don't call me 'the Warden', call me Sam." The taller huffed, his animalistic ears falling flat. Ponk stared up at him, surprised by his use of some emotion instead of the use of cruelty and coldness like everyone had told him, "Oh,"  he cut off for a moment, "Well, Sam, if you don't mind, could I spend a few days with you? To see what it's like?" Sam looked down at Ponk, narrowing his eyes, "I suppose... but don't get in my way."

A/N

BOOM BABY! PART ONE!
Aha,, it seems to drag on too long,, so I'm splitting it into parts (: