♤ Restart ♤

Warnings: angst, descriptions of wounds/gore

~~~

Sam looked down at his hands, thinking about all of the things he had done in his life, all of the people he hurt, all of the people he killed, all of the choices he made. When the creeper hybrid looked up from his hands, he could see himself, a sword plunged so far into his abdomen that the hilt was touching the flesh around the wound, now exposed due to the gaping hole in his armor. The look on his face was one not easily described, a look of shock, fear, agony, even regret was painted across the warden's face as blood began to gurgle from deep within his chest and come spilling out of his mouth. As the creeper hybrid began to choke on his own blood, tears began to trickle down his face in uneven, yet oddly beautiful trails, eventually mixing with the blood that dripped from his chin and onto the ground beneath him. The agonizing pain the warden felt was nothing but another chapter in his life full of pain and wounds, as evidenced by the many scars littering his beat up and broken body. The perpetrator grabbed hold of the sword once more, pulling Sam close to whisper in his ear, "It was never meant to be." Then, with one swift motion, the sword was ripped from Sam's abdomen and he was left to fall to the ground, bleeding out. As the warden took his few last shaky breaths, he reached a weak arm towards the sky as if someone up there could help him, but nobody came, nothing happened, and his arm fell back onto his chest as he breathed his last.

Sam opened his eyes to find himself in a dark gray room, he looked around, only noticing a giant red square that contained a word, RESET.