Cursed (Hongjoong and Mingi

In a world where if someone cheats on their partner, they forget your name. 

Hongjoong and Mingi have always had a great relationship. They always remember the curse that was put on the world and so they had made a promise to never cheat and stay true to one another. 

But after only a few years, Hongjoong started noticing Mingi was acting weirder than usual. He would move away, avoid eye contact and skin ship.

-

"MinMin", Hongjoong called as he walked into his room. But the younger wasn't there.

"Mingi"? He called as he walked around the house. But Hongjoong was alone.

"Where are you"... Hongjoong muttered as he sat down on the bed and waited for Mingi to return home. But Hongjoong waited for hours until he finally heard the front door open and close and Mingi's footsteps could be heard making their way to their shared room. The door opened and Mingi froze when he turned the light on.

"I-I thought were asleep".

"Where were you"? Hongjoong asked standing up from the bed and walking over.

"I-I was with a friend. They needed help". Hongjoong reached out for Mingi's hand but the older moved away slightly and had a look at his face that made Hongjoong suddenly remember the curse. 

"Say my name", he suddenly said. 

"W-what"? 

"Say my name! I want you to say my name"! Hongjoong shouted as he felt tears filling his eyes.

"W-why are you acting like this"? Mingi asked.

"Just say it. I want to hear you say my name".

"Baby, I know your name of course. I love you".

"If you know my name, then say it".

"I don't under"-

"Just say it"!

"Y-Yunho"! Mingi suddenly shouted and Hongjoong shook his head. 

"My name's Hongjoong, you cheater"... Hongjoong pushed past Mingi and down the hallway

"Wait, I can explain"-

"You really forgot the curse... You went ahead and cheated on me"! Hongjoong ripped the necklace Mingi had given him off his neck and threw it to the ground.

"Give that to Yunho. He'll love you better if I couldn't". Hongjoong stormed down the stairs and threw the front door open. He heard Mingi's cry out for him but he ignored him. Mingi had forgotten the curse. 

"Fuck you Mingi", Hongjoong whispered as he let his tears fall while walking through the empty streets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first ever one shot book. If you have any idea you'd like to see, let me know. 

I hope you enjoy.