Date Night (Hongjoong+Seonghwa)

Seonghwa woke up, happy as he remembered what the day was. It was his date with Hongjoong. 

A week ago, he was asked out by the most popular guy in his school and Seonghwa, frozen in his place as he stared at his crush, said yes straight away. 

"I need to get ready"... He muttered as he jumped out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. His hair was a mess. He turned the shower on and jumped in, letting his hair get wet. Hongjoong had said about going out after lunch for a bit of fun before they officially went on their date so Seonghwa had to hurry. It was 8 in the morning and Seonghwa took a long time to get ready. 

Once his hair was washed, he jumped out and dried it as he searched for something nice to wear.  He soon found his outfit and set it on the bed
(His outfit)

  He soon found his outfit and set it on the bed(His outfit)

Seonghwa got dressed and did his hair neatly. He put on a few rings and a necklace before he looked at himself in the mirror and nodded, satisfied. 

Lunch time rolled around and Seonghwa heard a knock at his door.

"Coming"! He called. Running over, he opened the door and outside stood Hongjoong. His outfit wasn't fancy either so Seonghwa was relieved. 

"You look nice", Hongjoong spoke

"T-thank you", Seonghwa said, his cheeks going red. He grabbed his house keys and wallet and locked the house.

"Where are we going"? Seonghwa asked as he followed Hongjoong to the his car.

"I was thinking we can go to a garden, have a walk around for a bit then maybe the arcade", Hongjoong suggested. 

"Ooo. I like that. That sounds nice". Hongjoong smiled as they jumped into the car. Hongjoong started the engine and drove off. Seonghwa knew what they were doing today. It was what they were doing later tonight that left him confused. 

After a bit, they arrived at a botanical garden. Seonghwa's eyes lit up as he saw the various amounts of plants around.

"Woah"... he whispered as he jumped out. Hongjoong jumped out as well and took Seonghwa's hand and led him into the garden.

"It's so pretty", Seonghwa spoke as they walked around. Seonghwa was so amazed and the sparkling look he had in his eyes made Hongjoong's heart flutter. Seonghwa noticed a small cafe.

"Want to get something to drink"? He asked. 

"Sure. We could both use a drink". Seonghwa smiled as the two walked over to the small cafe. Once they entered, Seonghwa looked at the menu. 

"I don't know what I want".

"I can surprise you"? Hongjoong suggested.

"Please". Seonghwa moved back and allowed Hongjoong to order their drinks. After he finished ordering, he took Seonghwa to a seat and the two sat down.

"Today has already been amazing. I can't wait for tonight", Seonghwa spoke as he smiled.

"I have nice surprise for you tonight".

"You do"? Hongjoong nodded as a waiter walked over with their drinks. Seonghwa was bought a bottle of soju, same with Hongjoong.

"I didn't know exactly what to get you so I hope this will do".

"It's fine. Soju's a good drink to have". Seonghwa took a sip and smiled.

~

Night soon fell and Hongjoong pulled into an empty car park. 

"Close your eyes please". Seonghwa nodded as Hongjoong jumped out and walked around to his side and helped him out. Seonghwa was led down a small pathway and after a bit, they soon stopped.

"Ok, you can open your eyes". Seonghwa's eyes opened. 

"Oh my

"Oh my... Joong, it's beautiful. You did all this"? Seonghwa asked as he walked forward.

"I had a bit of help from Mingi and Yunho. I've never been on a date before and I wanted this one to be special". Seonghwa smiled.

"It's very special Joong. Thank you". Seonghwa sat down and Hongjoong stayed standing, confusing him.

"What's wrong"? Seonghwa asked.

"S-Seonghwa, you are the first person that my heart fell for. Your smile, your laugh, the sparkle in your eyes, it's everything I love in a person. I love you. W-will you be my boyfriend"? Hongjoong asked. Seonghwa smiled and nodded as he stood up and hugged the boy.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend. I love you so much". Hongjoong smiled big and hugged Seonghwa back and the two stayed like that for a bit, happy to be in each other's lives.