Fallen For A Siren pt3 (FINAL) (Yeosang+Seonghwa)

When Yeosang arrived back at the surface, he was surprised to see his parents with his friends, all looking worried. 

"Hwa, can you... come with me"? 

"I don't have the magic to turn human at the moment. I'll stay here". Yeosang nodded and quickly kissed Seonghwa before swimming back to the beach.

"Sang"! Jongho shouted, running over, hugging the boy tight

"Jongho don't yell! And please let me go. Your gonna kill me". Jongho pulled away, his eyes wide.

"Y-you heard me"?

"Yeah I can hear you. Why are you yelling"? 

"You took your hearing aid out though... How can you hear"!? Yeosang didn't answer. He looked at his parents and walked over to them. 

"What are you two hiding from me"? He asked instantly.

"What are you talking about"? Yeosang father asked, confused.

"Don't play dumb! I can breath underwater!! No human should be able do. What are you hiding from me"? His father looked at Yeosang's mother, who looked down.

"You ran into a siren, didn't you"?

"H-how did you"-

"Cause when a siren used their magic on someone, others can sense it. Your hearing was healed from a siren". Yeosang's eyes widened in shock.

"Y-your a siren"? 

"I didn't want to tell you because I wanted to keep you in the human life but I guess that'll never happen"... 

"I-I'm half human, half siren... You could've told me"!! 

"Sang, please calm down"-

"Don't tell me to calm down!! You lied to me"!! Yeosang shouted before he turned and ran back towards the water. 

"Sang"! His friends called but Yeosang ignored them. He dived under the water and swam towards Seonghwa.

"Sang! Your back already"?

"T-they lied to me... My mother's a siren like you... I'm half human, half siren... I was lied to"!! Seonghwa pulled Yeosang into a hug and rubbed his back.

"Hey it's ok"... Seonghwa whispered.

"C-can we go? Please"? 

"Where do you want to go"?

"Your house". Seonghwa nodded and held Yeosang's hand before they dived under the water and swam back. As they swam, Yeosang began to feel weird. 

"H-Hwa, c-can we stop for a second"? Yeosang asked. Seonghwa turned to him and nodded.

"You ok"? 

"I-I think so"... Yeosang floated down onto a rock and held his head. He didn't know what was going on. Seonghwa swam over to him and sat down next to Yeosang.

"We'll rest here for a bit". Yeosang nodded. Seonghwa smiled as he hummed, looking into the ocean. Yeosang looked down as he placed his hands on his legs before his eyes widened. 

"H-Hwa"... Seonghwa looked over at him, confused for a second before his own eyes widened. 

"W-what's going on"? Yeosang's arms slowly had scales appear along them as his finger became webbed. 

"Maybe for being under the water for too long"?

"T-this has never happened before. I've always spent so long in water. T-this is from something else". He looked at Seonghwa, his eyes slowly turning an aqua colour

"Can we hurry to your place"?

"Yeah of course. Let's go". Yeosang took Seonghwa's hand and they made they're way to his home. When they arrived, Yeosang swam straight to one of the rooms as his body began to hurt.

"Sangie"? Seonghwa asked as he swam after him. 

"H-Hwa... It hurts"... Seonghwa swam over and hugged him 

"It should be over soon. Don't worry". Yeosang was ready to scream cause his body hurt so much. 

"Do you wanna try and sleep"? Yeosang nodded and Seonghwa took Yeosang to his bed before they layed down. 

"You should feel better in the morning".

"I-I hope so"... Yeosang cuddled into Seonghwa's chest and fell asleep. 

-

When Yeosang woke the next morning, he looked up at Seonghwa's sleeping figure and smiled. The pain had disappeared and that made Yeosang happy. He sat up and rubbed his eyes as he yawned before he looked down and his eyes widened.

"What the fuck"!? Seonghwa jolted away from his scream and looked at Yeosang. 

"Sang? Why are you yelling"? 

"M-my legs are gone", was all Yeosang spoke as he looked at Seonghwa. The siren looked down and Yeosang was correct. His legs had been replaced by a purplish-blue siren tail.

"Woah"... Seonghwa muttered. 

"I-I don't know what's going on. I-I know I'm half siren, half human but this has never happened to me before".

"Would your mother know"? Yeosang shrugged.

"Would they even be up there still"?

"Worth having a look"? Yeosang sighed and nodded before he followed Seonghwa out of his home and back into the open ocean. It felt weird to Yeosang swimming with a tail instead of a leg. But at the same time, he enjoyed it. When they arrived at the surface, Yeosang wasn't so surprised to see his friends in the water, some sitting on a large rock with his parents. 

"What are you two still doing here"? Yeosang asked when he got closer.

"Sang! You really just left us yesterday".

"Do I care? My parents lied to me so yeah I'm gonna fuck off". His mother walked down the rock and jumped into the water, swimming over to Yeosang. 

"Sang... what to you? T-this shouldn't have happened"...

"That's what I want to know. Wait, this shouldn't have happened? What did you do mum"? His mother looked down. 

"I wanted to keep my siren self away from my family so I put a spell on you so you wouldn't have to worry about this part of your life. But somehow, the spell's gone". 

"Y-you put a spell on me to stop me from becoming this? A siren? Why would you do that"!? Yeosang shouted. 

"Sang I wanted to protect y"-

"Protect me my ass! I leaving and don't expect me to come back". Yeosang dived under the water and swam off, Seonghwa swimming after him.

"Sang? Your staying here"?

"Might as well. I'm a siren and I can't live with parents that lie". Seonghwa smiled. 

"Stay with me"? Yeosang looked at Seonghwa and nodded.

"I trust you. You helped me". He swam over to the other and hugged him tight. 

"I'm staying with you. I-I love you Hwa". Seonghwa smiled.

"You sure I didn't manage to put you under a trance"? Yeosang laughed.

"No you didn't. I'm fine. But it's true. I love you".

"I love you too Sang".