Kidnapped pt2 FINAL (Jongho+San)

5 months ago, San was kidnapped and fell for a vampire, Jongho. And now, 5 months later, he was carrying his children. San had no idea if they would be vampires like their father, human like him, or both, a hybrid of the two. 

"Jongho I hate you"! San shouted as the babies kicked. He couldn't sit down comfortably without having to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes and walking around made it worse. 

"You let me fuck you"! Jongho called.

"I don't care! You put your spawns inside of me!! And fyi, you basically raped me! That doesn't count"!

"You let me fuck you! Don't blame this on me"!! San groaned as he walked out of the room and into the lounge room to see Jongho with a glass of a familiar crimson liquid inside. But something made San want to try it. Either he was crazy or the babies were just like their father. He walked over and sat next to Jongho. 

"H-hey Jongie"? San asked. 

"Yeah Sannie? What's up"? Jongho asked, looking at the boy. San looked at the glass of blood and bit his lip and Jongho knew what he wanted. 

"Why do you want to try blood"? 

"It's the kids! My best bet is that they are just like you and I can barely eat normal food without throwing it up". 

"Still. Your a human. Humans don't like blood. Vampires do".

"Pleeeeeeeease"!? San whined. Jongho groaned.

"Fine! Here". Jongho handed San the cup of blood and looked at him. 

"You sure I didn't accidently turn you"? Jongho asked.

"I don't know. Your the one that bit me", San spat before taking a sip of the crimson liquid and to his surprise, he actually quite liked it. Jongho was surprised himself as San drank more. 

"Woah ok, San stop". Jongho took the glass from his hand, earning a whine from the boy. Jongho just stared at him. San was human, wasn't he? 

"San look at me", Jongho said. San did what Jongho said and looked at him. The vampire looked at San before his eyes widened. He had bit San to mark him but  must've let his venom loose into San's system. His eyes were blood red and a small set of fangs were visible in his mouth. 

"Fuck"... 

"What"? San was confused. 

"W-when I marked you, I-I accidently released my venom into your system. I t-turned you"... 

"T-that's why I liked the blood... T-then are the kids gonna be vampires, humans, or both"? 

"I don't know. But we'll have to wait and see". San nodded before he grabbed the cup from the vampire's hand and drank more of the blood. Jongho just sighed. 

"This also explain why I kept finding blood bags in our room. You were drinking them at night". San looked at him and shook his head.

"If I did, I would remember. But I don't". 

"Well, I didn't drink them and no one else is here". San stopped drinking and pulled the cup away and he stared at Jongho. 

"I-I drank the blood bags"?

"You must of". San looked down. He had done something he couldn't remember and Jongho confirmed he was a vampire as well. 

"I hate you Choi Jongho", he muttered.

"You wanted it so don't just blame me". Jongho kissed San's lips quickly, licking the blood that was on them before smiling.

"Ok, true. But you didn't use protection so this is kinda your fault". 

"Ok your right about that". Jongho kissed him again and smiled. 

"I love you".

"I love you too but I also hate you". Jongho just laughed and hugged San as he rubbed his belly softly.