Save Me (Hongjoong+San)

San always loved working at the bar. He trusted all his co-workers with everything and had even grown really close with a few of them. 

"Yo San! See your on tonight"! His friend, Yunho called. San turned to looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah. They were a staff member down so I offered to work tonight". 

"We're always a worker down"... Yunho walked over to him and grabbed a bottle from the fridge under the counter. 

"I'll see ya after work". San nodded and went back to serving the customers. All the drinks were simple and quick. 

As it got later, San noticed a worried looking guy walking over to him and he gave him a soft smile and leaned over the counter slightly to talk to him.

"What can I get ya today"? He asked softly. The boy looked at him then looked around.

"C-Can I get an angel shot please"? San's expression changed in seconds at those words. He walked around the counter and covered the boy from the crown.

"Who"? He whispered. 

"T-the guy in white... Won't leave me alone even if I say no"... The boy whispered. San took his wrist softly and snuck him behind the counter. 

"Hey Yunho"! He called. Yunho turned and gave San a look but San ignored it as they walked over to him.

"Need to some. Now". Yunho looked at the boy then at San.

"Angle shot... Man in white. Get him now"... San whispered to him. Yunho nodded and walked off and San took the boy to the back.

"Don't worry your face. What's your name"? 

"H-Hongjoong... Thank you so much for helping me"... San smiled.

"No problem. When someone orders an Angel shot, we all know what's up. Whenever your here and need help, find me. I'll help. I'm San by the way". Hongjoong returned the smile and San looked out of the door to see a big fight had broken out and he just smiled.

"That'll teach him"... 

"Thank you again. No one has been this nice to me at a bar before". 

"We all need to be nice to customers and help them if needed". He turned to Hongjoong and led him out of the back room. 

"He won't bother you again. Your safe. If someone tries to do anything again, find me". Hongjoong nodded and walked off and San smiled as he leaned against the counter.