Lost (Yeosang+Wooyoung)

"So, can you tell me what happened"? Wooyoung sat in a chair in front of a counsellor.

"I-I was home by myself, waiting for Yeosang. He usually gets off work at 9pm so I stay up and wait for him. B-but he never came home"....

-

  Wooyoung sat in the lounge room, waiting for his boyfriend to come home. Dinner was already getting cold and it was 9:50pm. Yeosang would get him at 9:30pm.

"Where are you Sangie"... Wooyoung whispered. He turned the tv on. 

"A crash has occurred on the main street, just outside the supermarket". Yeosang's eyes widened. 

"Y-Yeosang takes that street"... 

"Both drivers unfortunately didn't survive. One driver has been identified as Kang Yeosang". Wooyoung broke down. Yeosang was dead.

"S-Sangie"...Tears hit the ground as Wooyoung cried. The doorbell rang. He walked over as he wiped his eyes. Opening the door, he saw a police officer.

"Are you Jung Wooyoung"? 

"I-I saw the news"...

"Oh. Well, I'm very sorry for your lose. If you would like, you can come and see him before he's taken to the mortuary". Wooyoung nodded. The officer bid his farewell and left. Wooyoung grabbed his car keys and made his way to the hospital. 

-

Running into the hospital, Wooyoung nearly tripped as he stopped at the desk. 

"Can I help you"? A lady at the desk asked.

"I-I'm here to see Kang Yeosang"?

"I'm sorry but he's"-

"D-dead I know. An officer said I could come and see him before he's taken"...

"Oh. Of course. He's been taken to room 103". Wooyoung nodded and made his way the room. Once there, he saw several doctors inside the room, surrounding Yeosang's body. He walked in and the doctors looked at him.

"Are you a relative of Yeosang's"? one of them asked.

"I-I'm his boyfriend".

"We'll give you some time alone". The doctors walked out, closing the door behind them. Wooyoung walked over to Yeosang.

"S-Sangie"... He whispered as he grabbed his hand softly. He was hurt, seeing his boyfriend dead. 

"P-please Sang... T-this can't be real"... Wooyoung couldn't believe that his boyfriend was gone. He cried hard as he held Yeosang's hand before he was taken away.

"Sang... Come back to me"! He screamed as he watched Yeosang's body disappear around the corner.

-

"That was only 3 weeks ago, correct"? The counsellor asked. Wooyoung nodded as he looked down. 

"Well, keep coming to these sessions and I can try and help you ok"?

"O-ok"... Wooyoung stood up from his seat and walked out.

-

Wooyoung layed on his bed, a bottle of vodka in one hand as tears streamed down his face. Nothing he tried could get his mind off of Yeosang. Everything he did would be a reminded of the boy he loved and lost.

"I'm sorry Sangie... I wasn't able to help keep you alive"... Wooyoung sat up as he grabbed some medication off the bedside table. He swallows the pills, emptying the bottle as he downed more vodka. 

"I-I'll see you soon Sang"...

-

"Hey Hwa, have you heard from Wooyoung"? Hongjoong asked as he entered the living room.

"I don't think we'll hear from him anymore"... Hongjoong turned to the tv as the news channel flashed on. 

"Jung Wooyoung was found this morning in his bedroom. Police have concluded that his death was a suicide. A empty bottle of pills and a bottle of vodka was found next to him". Hongjoong's face fell.

"Woo... Sang wanted you alive"! He shouted. Seonghwa ran over to Hongjoong and hugged. 

"We can't keep everyone alive Joong... I'm sorry", Seonghwa whispered. Hongjoong looked down. They lost Yeosang and now Wooyoung. Both together in the skies above.